• Tweener

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Heel

Votes: 6 9.4%
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
I use to troll so heel then, now I just post. Sometimes I can be taunting towards members and purposely provocative. I'm a tweener I guess.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
In the past I was probably a litte immature but I think I've since 'refined' my posting.

Great concept for a thread, btw.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I'm a tweener. Some people troll and accuse me, some people talk to me and are really nice. I guess I'll call myself a tweener anywayz.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
No one will say babyface, except for a couple of people, its bad to be a babyface. It shows a lack of attitude or strong viewing and more ass kissing or staying out of discussion or always fun, trolling. But come to think of it, the only two "babyfaces" would be yeah1993 and Ladycroft.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I'm me. I don't believe in labeling people as "babyfaces" or "heels", we're on a fucking wrestling board doesn;t mean we gotta turn into hardcore smarks who think the cool thing to do is talk in kayfabe.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
^ Obv heel.

~Fallen Angel~ was actually the person I was thinking of for babyface. MrMister's quite babyface like, but not in a homosexual way.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
I'm a face around about Kofi's level. I just need that one major fued with another member and maybe a big win at rantsamania and I'll be main event on this forum.

Also why is it anonymous when people are just going to tell you what they are anyway?

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Vintage™;9110978 said:
Thinking of yourself as a face or heel on a forum is pretty fucking sad stuff.
Exactly. I thought I was on my own there for a second.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I'm me. I don't believe in labeling people as "babyfaces" or "heels", we're on a fucking wrestling board doesn;t mean we gotta turn into hardcore smarks who think the cool thing to do is talk in kayfabe.
not over heel is fail heel

1 - 20 of 215 Posts