Wrestling Forum banner

Are You a Disciple of the Monday Night Messiah ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
499 Posts
I wouldn't say I wanted him lynched, but I definitely wanted him the fuck off my screen because his face character was terrible and cringe. Now that he is doing this angle he is entertaining me again.
It's not about being "fickle" for me, it's about actually entertaining me. This version of Seth is much more entertaining than lame pandering baby face Seth.
He's a different character now. Just because you don't like him one way doesn't mean you can't enjoy him as a different person. He was no longer believable one way so he changed to one that was.
stop pullin excuses out your asses u fickle cowards lol.
yeah,he is technically a different character,but he's STILL the SAME TALENT, same seff, in that he still has zero charisma,mic skills,boring,bland and annoying etc. so u either like him BOTH as a heel and a face, or u dislike him BOTH as a face and a heel, your liking of someone shouldn't be dependant on whether or not he's a face or a heel ffs.it's not nearly enough for him to change his character lol :SS
now, if, with his change in character and alliance (face/heel),he also BECAME BETTER, in mic skills,charisma department etc (like that's even possible lol), then and ONLY then would u lot NOT be fickle and u'd have LEGIT,rational reason to change your opinion of him,ie start liking him etc.
but seeing that,like I said,he's still terrible in everything (except maybe in ring,but even there he's not spectacular like some stans are portraying him to be), it's beyond pathetic, fickle and retarded to suddenly start ''liking'' him just cuz he's not a face anymore lol

·
Banned
499 Posts
I almost liked him more as a face, he was way less of a try hard,''edgy'', annoying terrible promo guy

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
This Monday Night Messiah stuff is trash.

WWE has a un-used tag team (for months) put in an alliance with Rollins and yet Rollins and Murphy go for the tag titles and win. I know AEW did similarily with Jericho/Sammy but they were smarter with booking. Instead they develop a title contender for Jericho in Sky even if I would have opted for Santana/Ortiz taking the belts off SCU. WWE continues to show they couldn't give a shit about the tag team division.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
stop pullin excuses out your asses u fickle cowards lol.
yeah,he is technically a different character,but he's STILL the SAME TALENT, same seff, in that he still has zero charisma,mic skills,boring,bland and annoying etc. so u either like him BOTH as a heel and a face, or u dislike him BOTH as a face and a heel, your liking of someone shouldn't be dependant on whether or not he's a face or a heel ffs.it's not nearly enough for him to change his character lol :SS
now, if, with his change in character and alliance (face/heel),he also BECAME BETTER, in mic skills,charisma department etc (like that's even possible lol), then and ONLY then would u lot NOT be fickle and u'd have LEGIT,rational reason to change your opinion of him,ie start liking him etc.
but seeing that,like I said,he's still terrible in everything (except maybe in ring,but even there he's not spectacular like some stans are portraying him to be), it's beyond pathetic, fickle and retarded to suddenly start ''liking'' him just cuz he's not a face anymore lol
Who are you to tell me what I can find entertaining? lol.

I'm a pretty simple fan. I don't have favorites or wrestlers I hate. You either entertain me or you don't. Rocky Maivia didn't entertain me but the Rock did. Kama the extreme fighting machine didn't entertain me but the Godfather did. Babyface Seth didn't entertain me but the monday night messiah does.

It goes the other way too, the Dr. of thuganomics entertained me, super Cena didn't.

Entertain me, that's why I'm here, do that and I'm and I'm all eyes and ears, don't and I change the channel.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

I'm a pretty simple fan. I don't have favorites or wrestlers I hate. You either entertain me or you don't. Rocky Maivia didn't entertain me but the Rock did. Kama the extreme fighting machine didn't entertain me but the Godfather did. Babyface Seth didn't entertain me but the monday night messiah does.

It goes the other way too, the Dr. of thuganomics entertained me, super Cena didn't.

Entertain me, that's why I'm here, do that and I'm and I'm all eyes and ears, don't and I change the channel.
The guy is a troll so I wouldn't take much notice of what he says. Just shits on the product over the smallest things and for the sake of being a cunt.

·
Banned
499 Posts

I didn't tell u shit, I'm merely saying that u are fickle and have weak,unstable psyche that's easily manipulated and that's all

The guy is a troll so I wouldn't take much notice of what he says. Just shits on the product over the smallest things and for the sake of being a cunt.
u r troll and pathetic shill for wwe, u literally never said anything bad about them,constantly spamming with ''this last raw/sd was great! lots of action'' and similar obvious shill and idiotic bot posts (cuz nobody with iq over 30 could REALLY enjoy those objectively terrible shows and I'm guessing u r above 30, I'm paying u a compliment lol)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts