Wrestling Forum banner

Are You a Disciple of the Monday Night Messiah ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Wrasslin fans are FICKLE.

Didn't y'all want him lynched a few months ago?
I wouldn't say I wanted him lynched, but I definitely wanted him the fuck off my screen because his face character was terrible and cringe. Now that he is doing this angle he is entertaining me again.
It's not about being "fickle" for me, it's about actually entertaining me. This version of Seth is much more entertaining than lame pandering baby face Seth.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
This heel turn was the best possible thing they could have done with Seth after his babyface run flamed out. It seems like he actually has a handle on his character for the first time in years.

I'm curious as to what they're going to call this new stable. I really hope they don't go with something stupid like "The Architects of Pain". Not only is that lame as hell, but it doesn't make any sense now that Buddy Murphy is in the fray.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
I'm curious as to what they're going to call this new stable. I really hope they don't go with something stupid like "The Architects of Pain". Not only is that lame as hell, but it doesn't make any sense now that Buddy Murphy is in the fray.
Since Seth is calling himself a messiah how about The Church of Pain lol, either that or Rollins And Wrestlers

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Heel Seth is better than face Seth. But, I'm not really sure what to say.. he is good in the ring, but he comes across as if he is executing a routine, his promos seem like he is reading from a script... Heel or Face I never really feel much emotion there... His execution is great, but that is the issue - he comes across as if he is exeucting a match or promo that was given to him to do..

·
Registered
847 Posts
It is the first time I have ever been interested in Seth Rollins so they are doing something correct in my eyes. But I am a big AOP mark and desperately wanted them in AEW before they blew up with Rollins. Congrats to Heyman, he nailed this stable.

·
Southern Pride
3,192 Posts
Can we please not lump everyone in to one big group about the reactions of babyface Rollins from last year? Not all of us wanted him off of TV or were overly hating on him.

Yes, he was stale and needed to change but I have never disliked him as a talent.

His heel "Messiah" Character is working well for him so far.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,647 Posts
I still don't like him honestly. I can't bring myself to care.

1.) He still hasn't given us an end goal as to why he's teaming with AOP. What does the new RAW look like after you "save" it? Are you going for Brock's gold? Are you making a move to take over and become GM? WTF are you doing?

2.) Its the same bullshit every week. "You people don't like me so I'm gonna beat up your favorites!"

I just don't care. It needs to go deeper. Things are just really generic right now and throwing on a black leather jacket is not enough for me. I do have to say though that adding Buddy Murphy peaked my interest.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,553 Posts
No not necessarily lol.

I'm still a fan of his though the only thing that's not evident is the lack of substance in carrying the company forward to a new future he's barely gotten started yet and just comes off as another Heel stable wrecking havoc week after week, When something big is formulated out of all this talk of another regime then maybe I'll take Seth Rollins proclaiming himself as the Monday Night Messiah more seriously.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,270 Posts
I am in the disciple of the Monday Night Messiah and I believe he is doing a good job leading his new stable so far. I hope his stable will be lead to new heights in Championships.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I love they immediately get owned by four faces who aren't even a stable within a matter of seconds. How are we supposed to take them seriously after watching that opening segment?

·
Banned
545 Posts
This gimmick is very disrespectful to Christians. I’m a Christian and very offended. I dont even bother with RAW anymore because of it...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts