Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Jobbing The Miz to Punk,heamus,Cena is obvious.They are top guys but BRODUS FUCKING CLAY?!?! REALLY? What is wrong with that Company.They've jobbed guys like Tyson Kidd and JTG but they're jobbers for life! Why in the white hell is The Miz jobbing to Brodus Clay?!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because there's nothing going for The Miz? Hell, I hate Brodus Clay, but what does The Miz have to offer that we haven't seen from him 200 times before? An emotionless promo, a scoul, and average at best wrestling.
What About Dolph Ziggler huh? Great Matches.Ding Ding Ding.Promos? Charisma? N.O!That's where Superstars is.Great Matches for uncharismatic ones

·
Premium Member
19,296 Posts
What About Dolph Ziggler huh? Great Matches.Ding Ding Ding.Promos? Charisma? N.O!That's where Superstars is.Great Matches for uncharismatic ones
We're not talking about Dolph Ziggler. Way to bring up someone irrelevant to the conversation, because I spoke the truth about The Miz... By the way, it doesn't bother me at all if you dislike my favorite wrestler, but it's a shame that it bothered you that badly that you tried to cleverly bring him into the mix. :cool2

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
lmao. Dolph is twice as charismatic as Miz, and is good on the mic as well. It's not his fault WWE doesn't give him promo time. There are a lot of decent/good mic workers who don't get the opportunity to show it.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
How many fans of current WWE, that were at the show or follow the show on a regular basis, were even alive when Mike Tyson's Punch Out was relevant? I think that was the worst part about his attempt to burn Brodus Clay. Not that I don't see the resemblance, mind you, but you have to know your audience.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I don't mind Brodus, at least he has a 'character' unlike the bland group that include cody, miz, ziggler, etc. .... when I saw him trending on twitter (Brodus) I had this funny feeling he was going to win.

·
Registered
822 Posts
One poster here hit it right on the head- Miz could be made into a main-eventer at a moment's notice. He won't be harmed at all by losing to Brodus Clay. It didn't do Sheamus much harm when he lost to Goldust! People have short memories for this kind of thing.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
His wrestling in that match showed why he's jobbing. At least Brodus has an entertaining gimmick, even if he's shit in the ring. Miz is just tired and it's hard to take his wrestling seriously.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,825 Posts
His wrestling in that match showed why he's jobbing. At least Brodus has an entertaining gimmick, even if he's shit in the ring. Miz is just tired and it's hard to take his wrestling seriously.
He almost botched the double axe hand from the ropes. He was close to entirely missing Brodus's head.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
How many fans of current WWE, that were at the show or follow the show on a regular basis, were even alive when Mike Tyson's Punch Out was relevant? I think that was the worst part about his attempt to burn Brodus Clay. Not that I don't see the resemblance, mind you, but you have to know your audience.
To be fair, the King Hippo comment would have easily clued the kids on Miz mocking Brodus for being fat despite them never playing the game.

As far as the thread topic is concerned, when you consider that Miz's stock has fallen a LOT, Brodus having SOME momentum even if it is squashing jobbers, Brodus Clay being a lot heavier than Miz, and that Miz dominated the match rather than going down like a chump, the win doesn't seem that rediculous from a kayfabe standpoint.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts