Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Showing up one time in the middle of a 6 man tag match is hardly a push for a title. Ryan's still a bit green so maybe in the future, but for right now it looks like Swagger will probably challenge for the title.

As for Riley, what happened to the guy? Did his botches send him to the land of obscurity?

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Because he turned on a heel tag team when being face?.. I doubt it. It'd be stupid to push the guy at the moment. Just have him perhaps destroy a few people on Superstars, maybe the odd Raw guy

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
It's not a guarantee that Ryder was getting a US Title push anyway. Mason Ryan is crap. He's going to end up like Zeke. Of course, now that I've called Ryan crap, we'll be forced to watch a Ziggler/Swagger vs Ryder/Ryan feud.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Ryder has come a long way, I will give him that.

Edit: Whoops, I know nothing about what's going on with Mason, have to watch the recent Raw.

·
Registered
6,113 Posts
I think the main purpose of that segment was to make Vickie look like an idiot. Doesn't mean Ryan will be a regular part of Raw.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,835 Posts
people need to relax, we allllll know that we didnt want mason ryan doing anything good at all. Just because mason ryan was thrown into a match doesnt mean they are pushing him to a title picture.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I could see Ryan being just a "flavor of the month" challenge for Ziggler to retain his belt as the Ziggler/Swagger feud is stalled even more to make it seem that much important. This is easily the best feud going in WWE right now, just above Henry/Orton.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I hope not, I hope it was just the WWE giving him an initial boost as a babyface with his turn.

Ryder got the pin on Dolph so he should really still be the one with the US Title programme. Plus the matches with Ryder/Dolph could be great. Mason Ryan is absolute crap in ring, I dont want to see him on PPV.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Since when did it become Zack Ryder's push? He's obviously been getting pushed but i wasn't expecting to see him with the US title anytime soon.

They're just involving random people in this whole Ziggler/Swagger feud because they have no idea what they want to do with it, if Ziggler is going to drop it to anybody over the next couple of months it'll be to jack Swagger

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I hope Ryder wins the U.S. Title because Ziggler has been champion since June and he has rarely defended that title, so it would be a breath of fresh air to see Ziggler lose his title to Ryder

Because Ziggler deserves to be main event, in the WWE Title scene

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think it will be Swagger feuding with Ryan with Ziggles feuding with Ryder.

I say that because it was Ryder who got the Pinfall and Ryder who was screwed out of the title. Saying that Ryder is smackdown so I wonder how likely it is that he would get a title on RAW? I suppose with the supershows its possible.

Vicki will be pissed off at Ryan so there will be a feud with her "Stable". Though saying that I did get the sense ziggles and Swag may be heading towards feuding with Air Boom. So could we see a new member of the Vicki Alliance coming in to feud with Ryan.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts