Wrestling Forum banner

Are we still gonna see Bryan v Sheamus?

1170 Views 14 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Vin Ghostal
Could it still happen at WM?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
They won't leave a guy who's held 2 WWE Championships, a King Of The Ring and a US Championship in the last year off the card, so Sheamus will be competing. I assume it'll be against Bryan because he's supposed to have a rematch and I doubt they blow it on Raw with WM only a few weeks away.

· Registered
4,806 Posts
Hopefully not. Wrestlemania is on late over here and if the diva's dont send to me sleep Daniel Bryan will and i want to be able to stay u for the HHH vs Taker match.

· Registered
67 Posts
Yes, WWE still needs to add AT LEAST two matches. I see it being announced on Raw next Monday, with the last Raw before WrestleMania building-up the bout just a little more. Bryan vs. Sheamus was quite great last Monday, so I really hope they will go this way.

· Registered
4,806 Posts
Yes, WWE still needs to add AT LEAST two matches. I see it being announced on Raw next Monday, with the last Raw before WrestleMania building-up the bout just a little more. Bryan vs. Sheamus was quite great last Monday, so I really hope they will go this way.
We already have 4 matches from raw 1 cross brand an only 2 from smackdown. I think Sheamus vs Kofi is more likely with the remaining match being the Kanne Big Show (hopefully Diesel + 1) vs the Corre.
Such a shame there wasting Morrison vs Ziggler with diva's involved.

· Registered
205 Posts
We already have 4 matches from raw 1 cross brand an only 2 from smackdown. I think Sheamus vs Kofi is more likely with the remaining match being the Kanne Big Show (hopefully Diesel + 1) vs the Corre.
Such a shame there wasting Morrison vs Ziggler with diva's involved.
I hadn't thought about Sheamus vs. Kingston. Perhaps we could get a unification match? I'd like to see Sheamus/Bryan again, but it does seem more likely that Kingston would be on the card before Bryan. Though that's not me saying that Bryan shouldn't be on the card (he definitely should), but I think Kingston is the bigger and more important star and it wouldn't seem right at all if he wasn't at WrestleMania.

· Registered
1,931 Posts
They should go with a US/IC unification match between Sheamus and Kofi, but Bryan wants to envoke his rematch clause, making it a Triple Threat match @ 'Mania with Bryan winning, taking each of their titles. The US title goes away afterward and Bryan (and any future IC Champions) get to be on both RAW and SmackDown. They have already unified the Women titles and Tag titles, it's time they unify the Mid-card titles. Plus, I think that Triple Threat match @ 'Mania would steal the show...

· Importer/Exporter
4,289 Posts
Well:
Mania 26 had 10 matches
Mania 25 had 8 matches
Mania 24 had 9 matches
Mania 23 had 8 matches
Mania 22 had 11 matches
Mania 21 had 8 matches
Mania 20 had 12 matches

And Mania 27 only has 7 matches announced so far, so there is certainly room for at least one more match to be added.

· Registered
861 Posts
I think they'll flood the card this year - there aren't enough quality matches for people to want to watch any one match for too long.

· Registered
3,506 Posts
They should go with a US/IC unification match between Sheamus and Kofi, but Bryan wants to envoke his rematch clause, making it a Triple Threat match @ 'Mania with Bryan winning, taking each of their titles. The US title goes away afterward and Bryan (and any future IC Champions) get to be on both RAW and SmackDown. They have already unified the Women titles and Tag titles, it's time they unify the Mid-card titles. Plus, I think that Triple Threat match @ 'Mania would steal the show...
WWE has no plans on Unifying the title anymore, since Vince strongly believes that both titles are needed, and i think many people agree with that, i see Kofi being added to The Corre's match and Bryan facing Sheamus.

· Registered
6,278 Posts
Unifying the IC and US titles is moronic. We saw what happened in 2002-2003 when the IC, European, and Hardcore titles were all eliminated: if you weren't a cruiserweight or a woman, you could only be a tag or world champion. That setup leaves a LOT of people in limbo with nothing to do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.