Wrestling Forum banner

Are We In End Times?

6703 Views 70 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  smkelly13
Just wanted to see what you guys thought about this.
With the past two major Earthquakes only a year apart, Several other disasters happening day by day, Revolutions in the middle east, so on and so on, do you guys believe we may be near the end? I don't mean 2012. Fuck 2012. If it happens it happens. But regardless.

I try not to think of it like it's coming but I just have this eerie feeling about it. As if There's no way the world can last another hundred years or maybe even less. If some sort of other worldly phenomena doesn't do us in, our stupidity and tendency to nuke whatever we don't like will. What do you guys think? Not trying to sound crazy or what not, just asking a serious question.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
20,997 Posts
Must suck going through life being so paranoid about such things.

End times because of a few Earthquakes? At numerous points in Earth's history, the planet has been hit by asteroids that would put 50 of those Earthquakes combined to shame.

· I Am The Liquor
3,291 Posts
It started snowing here this morning and everyone on Facebook went into full retard mode. Something about snow that turns people insane...they go out and buy as much bread as they can fit in their shopping trolley and stock up on petrol even though they're too scared to drive anywhere. The weather won't kill us all, the panicking idiots will.

· Banned
55,262 Posts
earthquakes happen regularly. i was over in NZ 2 years ago, big quake but in a remote area so not many deaths therefore limited coverage. a few quakes in populated places and bingo, the media have their story.

· Banned
11,291 Posts
It ain't the end of the world the plates have been shifting longer than theres been humans on the earth it ain't gonna change anytime soon. If people were to listen to the media on this end of world bollocks, no one would leave their homes.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.