Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At first i was outraged after watching the PPV live, however thinking back on it now..

could we all be getting worked?

there has been 100+ pages of discussion simply on this, every dirt sheet, website etc is talking about it. this wouldnt have been the case if the match went normally

also could they be re doing a screwjob finish...it was brian hebner the referee?????

opinions?

· Registered
6,512 Posts
If that match was a work, and they intentionally closed a PPV with a 90 second world title match (most of which was teasing a shirt throw), then it's indefensible. You can create controversy without literally ripping off your most loyal fans.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
If that match was a work, and they intentionally closed a PPV with a 90 second world title match (most of which was teasing a shirt throw), then it's indefensible. You can create controversy without literally ripping off your most loyal fans.
Exactly this. It doesn't matter if it was a work or not, it makes TNA look horrible.

· Registered
484 Posts
The only way this would be acceptable to being a work for me personally would be if Immortal forced Jeff to lay down and it's going to end with a double turn with Immortal being the network. Don't get me wrong it's the wrong way to do it on a PPV and pissing off all the loyal fans but that's how I hope they book it now it's hapened.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.