Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iron sheiks shoot interviews are damn funny and crazy at the same time....Is he nuts?personally i would like to see him come back and make cena humble!!!

Warrior i found him to be normal except for a few videos of his that he makes at his house...He acts abnormaly in those vids one of them is

www.youtube.com/user/mrultimatewarrior#p/u/20/CTegI_otrms

are both insane for real?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Yep. Especially Warrior.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yep. Especially Warrior.
I'd say the Sheik is a lot crazier than Warrior, hell he didn't seem to notice there was a problem when he was pitching a tent before putting Hogan in the camel clutch. Damn guy hasn't broken character in his entire career!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I've watched Ultimate Warrior's matched, seen his promos, and read three of his comic books. Truthfully, I always thought the guy was on every known drug imaginable. Unless his shtick is to be out of his mind, he's perhaps the most rambling, nonsensical speaker I've ever come across. If you can find a copy of his "Warrior" comic book, just try, and I do mean "try," to read it. He speaks of shit that takes a good hour to decipher and has pages devoted to text that explain nothing whatsoever.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I'd say the Sheik is a lot crazier than Warrior, hell he didn't seem to notice there was a problem when he was pitching a tent before putting Hogan in the camel clutch. Damn guy hasn't broken character in his entire career!
I dont think it's a character O.O

·
Banned
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
warrior says some things that just flies over your head and you dont get what he is saying....The vid i posted he is having a face paint in his house without a shirt and he is roaring like some kind of a lion in his bedroom....wtf!

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Warrior just was overly intense and came off as a big jacked up hyper idiot that didn't know what he was doing. I would say he's the type of person who you have to get to know better and talk to personally one on one because he is way too easy to place judgement on by just looking at him or being around him in a group. Not that I know him personally but that's the explaination I have for him by watching his interviews and hearing about him. I don't know much at all about Iron Sheik other than some crazy road stories but I'm not sure where he stands exactly.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Sheik is just boisterous and loud IMO, whereas Warrior really worries me as he cannot seem to detach himself from the persona of the Warrior although I do respect Warrior to an extent for being forthright in his views, even if his views are somewhat 'controversial' at times. But the guy clearly is nuts if you watch his videos, he randomly just bursts out laughing in the middle of discussing serious issues.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
they are both legendary.

if you bothered to check it out properly you will find some shiek interviews where he is calm and relatively normal. hes a nice guy. most of the time he is working the gimmick, and majorly wasted. i respect the guy for holding up the gimmick for such a sustained period of time, that is old school.

warrior is just really intense and has some hardcore values. if you watched some more of his videos to you would see, hes a good man, i'd be more worried about hogan and naitch, those are the real guys who havent let go of their wrestling persona.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Ultimate Warrior is bluntly crazy, just look at his finisher. The man is nuts, he is extremely nuts. It looks like he took large amounts of drugs before every match.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Sheik is definitely authentically crazy. Probably stemming from decades of drug abuse. He is beyond volatile but luckily also mostly harmless.

Warrior is a little crazy but it's mostly a gimmick. You can watch him in modern day interviews and presentations and he acts normal. He just still does his Warrior shtick in his Youtube videos.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Warrior seems quite normal in his Youtube videos now. Shiek though, is just a complete moron and totally annoying. Just kill him, please.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Warrior is an absolute genius. Whether it's an act, or whether he is actually nuts, I don't care; the guy is one Hell of an entertainer. His youtube rants about Hogan's wife being a slut were fucking awesome. I'd like to see him run for president.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Sheik is mental no doubts about it, Warrior has some views that probablt many people have but he chooses to air them, I've found Warrior very articulate, he gets bad press, most of it from the WWE propaganda machine simply because he doesn't suck up to Vince and doesn't need or want the McMahon dollar

1 - 16 of 16 Posts