Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By that I mean taking a craze sweeping the nation and integrate it with TNA even just for a one-night ratings boost like with JWow.
I can see Jeff Jarrett doing all this MMA stuff and doing these open invitations and suddenly have a big MMA star pulled out of the crowd and basically show Jarrett how it's done.

Someone like Tito Ortiz would make sense, MMA career is basically over in the UFC unless he wants to fight Chuck again. Fan of pro-wrestling.
Or if they could pull off a big one to rake in the massive ratings, getting someone like Chuck Liddell, Frank Mir (perfect for the story line of tapouts) etc.

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
Tito has already done some stuff with TNA so he's probably the best bet.Though Ken Shamrock was the first TNA NWA champion so I can see him doing something seeing as he has been mentioned a bunch already

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I think this whole thing is a set-up for Kurt Angle's return. Maybe Jarrett will choose a goofy guy in a superhero mask and costume, and then the guy totally dominates JJ and forces him to tap out. The mask comes off and it's Kurt. Something like that.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
craze?

i dont know about that, the wwf/e fans from the past are now mma fans, and a lot didnt think they were a big deal back then

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Yes because the Jwoww or however you spell that stupid name (I dunno I don't watch crap) went down SO WELL 15,000 dollars to get into a bitch fight. Money well spent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts