Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Next week, on Raw, are they actually gonna open the show with "We welcome you to Monday Night Raw, starring Brock Lesnar" as opposed to just Monday Night Raw

new logo?

new intro video?

is the section name of this forum going to be changed?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Still think it would have been cooler to go with "Monday Night Lesnar". Now that would be way more egomaniacal. It's not like it'd be the official name anyway, it is just a storyline...

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I hope the opening video package is all Brock Lesnar. It would be great. He should come out in the old King of the Ring robes.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
That would be awesome. I'd mark the fuck out if they actually went through with it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Why not? Its basically been "Monday Night Raw Starring John Cena" for the last 6 years.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well... I just hope they change the theme song of RAW for the theme song of Lesnar (and smackdown too pleaaaaaase).

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
It's a good chance to do something that would further a storyline in a serious manner, while still being legitimately funny as hell. I'm all for it.

·
Banned
92 Posts
The name should be "WWE Monday Night Brock starring Brock Lesnar"
The intro song should be "I gotta feeling" by..whoever
And the intro clip should be various scenes from Brock's career..
Brock should cut a promo after every segment, in which he will somehow be a part of, telling us how he feels..
The final segment should be a promo sharing his feelings on the episode..

Oh and every week they'll show video packages with Brock's feelings on various real life subjects..(make a wish, ufc etc..)

Reactions: SPCDRI

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I would laugh my ass off if they edited the WWE legacy video thing to showing only Brock from his amateur wrestling days right up to him winning the WWE title against Kurt at Mania.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
I thought that promo with brock and Big johnny was pretty good. After he beats John cena at ER I hope they are giving him a wwe title feud.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I just hope they change the intro theme. That Nickelback song sucks.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts