Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He lost a clean sweep to Andrade in the 2 out of 3 falls match and he seemed pretty angry upset during the interview. He said he is worried about providing for his family. This might be them planting seeds for him to turn heel and start fighting dirty for his family. I hope he loses his shit and just starts going off on people.

My hope is that he goes full vato mode and just because like a dangerous and unstable version of Rey Mysterio. Hopefully leading a Latino stable being the leader with gang like mentality.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My hope is that he goes full vato mode and just because like a dangerous and unstable version of Rey Mysterio. Hopefully leading a Latino stable being the leader with gang like mentality.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

I'm down for a new LWO.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'm done for a new LWO.
YESS with Rey Mysterio as the veteran hardened gang leader. Have the group carry him to the ring on their shoulders like a boss.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
YESS with Rey Mysterio as the veteran hardened gang leader. Have the group carry him to the ring on their shoulders like a boss.
I wouldn't be surprised if Rey is a legit cartel boss :lol

·
Registered
24,426 Posts
I don't know.

He was talking about "supporting his family." It's like Rey, dude, you're a legend. You losing a couple matches doesn't stop you from supporting your family.

I have a feeling it will be another way to bring his son Dominik back on TV.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wouldn't be surprised if Rey is a legit cartel boss :lol
lol doubtful he's too nice of a guy, but it would be interesting to have a character with that kind of vibe. Fresh and new especially since Reys never been a heel his whole career.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,095 Posts
I remember reading in Powerslam about a young heel Rey managing to start a legitimate riot in Mexico against El Hijo del Santo.

Has he ever worked as a heel in a US promotion before?

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I remember reading in Powerslam about a young heel Rey managing to start a legitimate riot in Mexico against El Hijo del Santo.

Has he ever worked as a heel in a US promotion before?
Off and on in WCW between 1999 and 2000. A clusterfuck, probably.

·
Registered
147 Posts
There was some rumours about Rey forming a stable with Andrade and Sin Cara. Maybe they are planting seeds for it now. In the end, it may lead to another Rey vs Andrade fight to put the latter over. Might be Rey’s big storyline before he retires.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
I mean in 205 live lince Dorado is teasing a heel turn so could be a cool idea

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
loved rey back in the early 2000s but I really didn't even know he was still on the wwe roster.

I doubt wwe would ever really plan much for him because he generally seems pretty unreliable in terms of his health. Seems like every other week he was having some kind of knee issue after wwe brought him back.

I remember him returning from injury at some point and he was literally gone again within a few weeks with another injury.

·
Registered
774 Posts
LET THE VAGOS WIN THE UNIVERSAL TITLE AND RUN ROUGH SHOT, IM DOWN FOR THAT. and also this will be mysterios first time as a heel in wwe

1 - 20 of 50 Posts