Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a thread last week about how Seth Rollins is obviously in league with the AOP, but it seems they are making it way too obvious. And now they have Kevin Owens actively calling him out on it.

I think there could be a swerve coming where it turns out Rollins was innocent, and that either Owens or someone else was really the one behind the AOP.

Maybe a big return? or someone from NXT being called up to Raw?

· Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe Eric Young?

· Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,793 Posts
Exactly what Shiv said. It has to be Rollins because he needed something different from his face run that the majority was growing tired of.

It doesn't matter if it is too obvious or not, it's still the way to go with Rollins. Sometimes obvious things are still good.

· The House of Black Always Wins.
20,985 Posts
Rollins, Becky, and AOP the new Evolution level heel stable?? Lol how crazy would that be? If you really want to burn it down have Becky and Rollins make out like Edge and Lita while AOP destroys the roster lol. Imagine if WWE had the balls to book an angle like that

· Registered
2,783 Posts
As unbearable as Seth & Becky are to casual fans as babyfaces, I actually think as the head of a heel faction they would be pretty good. Whiny, crybaby, scared Seth and fake tough guy Becky hiding behind AOP makes a ton of sense from a realistic character standpoint.

· The Empire will Reign again
18,485 Posts
As unbearable as Seth & Becky are to casual fans as babyfaces, I actually think as the head of a heel faction they would be pretty good. Whiny, crybaby, scared Seth and fake tough guy Becky hiding behind AOP makes a ton of sense from a realistic character standpoint.
It does make character sense but I like AOP and I don't want to have to skip them because of Becky.

· Locker Room Leader
15,219 Posts
It seems obvious and in this case the obvious choice would be a good one.
But I thought the same about Daniel Bryan being the one who was behind the attacks on Roman Reigns and they took a hard left from that so who knows.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.