Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And what I mean by that is having Cass vow to find out who attacked Enzo when he was the one who did it all along?

·
Registered
8,608 Posts
First thing that came to my mind. Their tag team is going nowhere anyways. Turn Cass heel, beat the shit out of Enzo, send him packing to SD and let him be Nakamura's mouthpiece.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Terrible idea to be honest. Both guys cover each others weaknesses and both would fall in to the lower card eventually unless Vince decides to overpush Cass because of his size, and make Enzo into a mouthpiece.

Too many people seem to think that Cass would be better of without Enzo beside him. The original idea was to keep Cass with Enzo to protect him and improve his skills. Its been two years, and can anyone honestly tell me Cass has improved as a wrestler or with the mic. I think Cass will be exposed a lot without Enzo by his side.

Reactions: Stormbringer

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
HBK was a baby faced loved by all and was a top guy, Enzo is not

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
They didn't just do it with HBK/HHH they did it too with Kane/Undertaker so I can agree with you that maybe you are right also Cass need it because their team become stale with no direction going.

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
Enzo should wrestle on 205 Live with other flippy floppy guys-uhh.

Cass should better focus on his single's career as a midcarder for life-uhh.

:trips2

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I used to advocate for keeping these two together, but now the Raw tag division is pretty strong and they aren't going to do shit within it. As long as the crowds gets to play sing along with Enzo it doesn't matter where he is to be honest. Let Cass be the one to have attacked him and have a kayfabe injury and then have someone that needs a mouthpiece stick up for Enzo and have Enzo come out with this person for the feud and see if it gets over. He will make a great manager that can take bumps. Cass will just fade into jobberland and I really don't even care.

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts
Man, if was Cass, then they sure are just breaking teams up like nothing. I mean they already break up Golden Truth, despite being comedic jobbers. So they're pretty much going to do the same thing not too far off with another team?

I can see Cass trying to break out on on his own and wants to get away from Enzo. Not to mention, he's probably getting sick of fighting Enzo's battles and losing matches all the time.

Another idea could also be WWE planting seeds for Enzo and Cass to feud with the Revival when Dash Wilder returns. I mean he shouldn't be long to get back into action.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
But Shawn was a guy who you could actually believe could beat Triple H although tbf it was Shawn's comeback match after a 4 year retirement, so nobody knew if he was gonna be the same HBK from before, so chances were Triple H was most likely the favourite to win.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I thought it was an impending Cass heel turn, until I saw the clip of The Revival backstage. Apparently if the reported injury timescale is correct, it will be 3 weeks before Dash is able to get back in the ring, which gives a nice arc of time for the "investigation" phase of this angle.

·
Banned
879 Posts
perhaps. but 1 thing is for sure, yo:

cass and enzo surely aren't hbk and hhh. cuz those guys are legends, breh

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
It seems like it, but I find it a little early, fans seem to still cheer for them and they love their intro. Plus there are only like 2 tag teams left on RAW right now. Golden Truth just broke up, a Revival member is injured & Slater/Rhyno are nowhere to be found.

Anyway me personally I'm okay with it, Enzo is one of the worst in-ring performers I've ever seen, he's always carried by Cass. I think Cass has potential, I like him. Enzo should be a jobber on 205 Live after their feud is over.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
WWE is gonna wish Enzo the best in his future endeavours when this feud ends.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts