Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys now i am gonna be attending the tna house show on september 23rd at the hammerstein ballroom in nyc.i got two questions is it a good idea to wear my john cena orange t-shirt?whats the reason if its not a good idea too?also i have balcony level 2 row gao (w/e that means)seat 28 how good is that seat? do i have to arrive early for that seat? what are the pros and cons of the seat?lemme know thank you so much guys and hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Don't wear a John Cena shirt, especially at that place where they shouted "Fuck John Cena" and thrown toilet paper over the ring. Quite hilarious though, I wonder if the TNA show will actually get an ECW-like crowd.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
i wonder what would happen if you went to a wwe taping or house show front row with a tna shirt...
Well, they take away any signs that even go as far as to say negative things about a babyface. So, I'm guessing anyone with a TNA shirt would be tased, raped, and set on fire.

Anyway, yes, wear the Cena shirt. Then report back.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
If John Cena is your favorite wrestler, feel free to wear the shirt. You have a right to express your fanhood. Have fun at the show!

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
I think your seats might suck. You're in the middle level so there will be an overhang. I'm not sure what GAO means but I doubt it's the front row.

And other than a few idiots screaming at you there is nothing to worry about when wearing a Cena shirt. Wrestling fans really aren't all that tough and nobody will give you much of a problem. New York crowds can be tough but I've seen more fights and arguments at a single Yankee game than all my wrestling shows in the Manhattan Center combined.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well, they take away any signs that even go as far as to say negative things about a babyface. So, I'm guessing anyone with a TNA shirt would be tased, raped, and set on fire.

Anyway, yes, wear the Cena shirt. Then report back.
hahahahah you forgot to add "if you're still alive"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts