Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, it has to be Kenny Omega. Under any and every video and comment about Kenny Omega, his fans get too obnoxious and claim that anyone that doesn't like him doesn't know pro wrestling. I think he's good, but his fanbase overrates the hell out of him.

Finn Balor for the same reason as Kenny Omega, except Balor feels bland whereas Kenny Omega can at least keep my interest.

This isn't a wrestler, but GFW/TNA fans are probably the most annoying. They think being anti-WWE just because makes them cool and that anyone that opposes the company must have a hard on for the WWE.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Naomob are the worst, parasites the lot of them. ??

Becky stans are also irritating as hell, saying she's the greatest thing ever, when she's clearly not.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Anybody who likes wrestlers/wrestling outside of WWE. The fucking nerve of them! :goku

Reactions: Sweggeh

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
For me, it has to be Kenny Omega. Under any and every video and comment about Kenny Omega, his fans get too obnoxious and claim that anyone that doesn't like him doesn't know pro wrestling. I think he's good, but his fanbase overrates the hell out of him.

Finn Balor for the same reason as Kenny Omega, except Balor feels bland whereas Kenny Omega can at least keep my interest.

This isn't a wrestler, but GFW/TNA fans are probably the most annoying. They think being anti-WWE just because makes them cool and that anyone that opposes the company must have a hard on for the WWE.

You don't know anything about wrestling. :grin2:

Oh I have to say RR fans they are worst, I hate the BOSSY ones :wink2: :wink2:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
No because I'm not that easily bothered. There's extreme fans of everybody and everything, it's best to ignore them. :draper2

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Kenny Omega fans. Most arrogant marks in the fucking world.

Styles marks can sometimes be bad too. Not as bad as Omega marks, but still arrogant.

Balor marks are just fucking nuts.

Eva Marie marks epitomize everything I hate about professional wrestling. "She got DAT HEAT!!" Yeah, because she was terrible at her fucking job. If that's the standard, why not just release the entire fucking roster and hire a bunch of scrubs off the street.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
Roman Reigns circa 2014-2015. I used to be of the mentality of "it's not his fault, it's WWE's fault" but his fans made me turn on him hardcore.
I made a similar point in another thread that if Roman Reigns was as good as his fans pretend he is and was amazing in the ring (he is above average but good at brawling) then people wouldn't care about his booking. If Styles got the same booking people wouldn't care.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maybe I worded it wrong out of exagerration, but I don't tune out wrestlers just because of their fans.

Only wrestling fans would be this stupid
Then why are you here? You could just stay away from the site if wrestling fans are stupid, which is pretty ironic considering you're one.

·
Banned
617 Posts
Aj Styles fans are fucking cancer, acting as if the guy was the second coming of Stone Cold because he is good in the ring.
Nearly made me hate the guy even though I originally liked him.

The same thing with japanese wrestlers like Okada or Tanahashi.. Why are all these losers acting as if they were big stars? Nobody gives a shit about them outside Japan.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts