Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y'know like nWo style or Nexus style, but instead of wrestlers its posters on this website?

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
You probably made this thread when I spoke about the WF Nexus right?

Yeah there is a WF Nexus, very lame but yeah. There is the Yeah new Order and the Lemon Crew. They're cool, then there is the Stooges who are good but not as good as Lemon Crew.

·
Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
2,283 Posts
Online stables are fucking stupid.

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You probably made this thread when I spoke about the WF Nexus right?

Yeah there is a WF Nexus, very lame but yeah. There is the Yeah new Order and the Lemon Crew. They're cool, then there is the Stooges who are good but not as good as Lemon Crew.
Oh soz, I didn't see your thread :3

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
stooges ~ we didn't proclaim ourselves a stable though. thepoof made a thread calling out "the stooges" and ya.

WF Nexus ~ created their own stable, but as soon as word got out they formed an e-stable like 6/8 members quit due to embarrassment and the other 2 proceeded to have an e-match in a rants thread

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
WF needs more stable wars. We also need to build new stars, have better written feuds, and quit with this PG kiddy crap.

WF ATTITUDE ERA 4 LIFE!!!1!

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Me, Rush and Hulk are in an elite Wes Brown fan club, those two made it and just insisted I joined. They were like animals/homosexuals, relentless.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
I would like to see a Jupiter's Jackasses stable.

It would have nothing to do with Jupiter. He would despise them because they are jackasses.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
I would like to see a Jupiter's Jackasses stable.

It would have nothing to do with Jupiter. He would despise them because they are jackasses.
So basically, because my name is Jupiter and its virtually an alliteration with jackasses, you would want me to lead it? Well if I'm going to have jackasses in, let me pick the first member; perro.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
So basically, because my name is Jupiter and its virtually and alliteration with jackasses, you would want me to lead it? Well if I'm going to have jackasses in, let me pick the first member; perro.
Well you wouldn't lead them... you'd despise them. It would be like that Iron Maiden group Pyro was leading when I first joined... all of them had Iron Maiden themes. But instead of leading them you would ignore them and make them beg for your attention.

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jupiter said:
So basically, because my name is Jupiter and its virtually and alliteration with jackasses, you would want me to lead it? Well if I'm going to have jackasses in, let me pick the first member; perro.
Well you wouldn't lead them... you'd despise them. It would be like that Iron Maiden group Pyro was leading when I first joined... all of them had Iron Maiden themes. But instead of leading them you would ignore them and make them beg for your attention.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
well people were crazy enough to do the Iron Maiden/Pyro worship so ya never know..

I'm just throwing some ideas out there. See what sticks. :p

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
I hope Jupiter Jackasses doesn't happen, I'd despise it.

How about the 'Who thinks MrMr is gay club'. It can be some little immature group with a sprinkle of the trufax. This is because I know just 1 other Brek, and he is gay.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts