Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if there are any WWE former referees in the hall of fame. And if not, who should be in?

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I'd say Earl Hebner would have been a sure HOFer if he hadn't been selling WWE merch on the side. Stupid move on his part.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
I dont think so but if someone would get in its Mike Chioda.

Future hof inductee could be Scott Armstrong and Charles Robinson.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Definitely Earl, and possibly Joey Marella too.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I think WWE should bury the hatchet with Earl Hebner if they haven't reached out for that purpose already. I mean, how much money did he actually rip from WWE? I know theft should be a no-tolerence sort of situation in any business, but in a show business arrangement, allowances should be made for such a recognizable performer. They should have just docked him some pay with a warning to cut it out or get out.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
To be fair, Earl had been with the company for years and didn't have his own merch to make royalties off of, so he took it upon himself to get some extra cash from selling other peoples merch.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
The first that came to mind was Earl, he definitely deserves a place and I hope he gets it one day. It always had a big fight feel when Earl was calling the shots

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Charles Robinson is my god damn hero and deserves to be in the HoF just for taking at least 15 finishers from Undertaker, and DAT SPRINT at Mania 24. :charlesfuckingrobinsonsmiley

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hebner needs to get in for sure. If Vince can bury the hatchet with X amount of wrestlers surely he can do it with him too.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Charles Robinson is my god damn hero and deserves to be in the HoF just for taking at least 15 finishers from Undertaker, and DAT SPRINT at Mania 24. :charlesfuckingrobinsonsmiley
yeh that run at Mania 24 was why I said him as a future inductee...EPIC!

Hebner needs to get in for sure. If Vince can bury the hatchet with X amount of wrestlers surely he can do it with him too.
But none of them did try to make a profit for themselves from wwe merch.
Also I guess its easier to bury the hatchet with a wrestler that could bring in that money. Today, Buryin the hatchet with Hebner will not help Vince in anyway business wise.

For an example, he gave Ultimate Warrior other chances because that guy was huge and brought the moneyz to Vince. When they got him back that one last time the fans reactions was like zero and they released the guy.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I was just thinking about this yesterday. Earl Hebner should be the first thar guy was my hero he even had a feud with nick patrick!

Also the spanish announce team. One of the guys is new but the other one I want to say hector ? Has been there years and years

1 - 20 of 23 Posts