Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ahh yes the good old fashioned OC test... I’m whatever the opposite of your view is because you seem to be the dumbest mother fucker on this board so far... and that includes those dopey Seth Rollins trolls
No I'm actually one of the few intelligent posters on this board. Hence why I was able to sniff out that you get wet for a 120 lb jobber known as Orange Cassidy. I'm always right.

OC fans and AEW fans alike are sensitive, unintelligent and don't know a damn thing about wrestling or life in general.

Nobody knows more about wrestling than I do. You respond to me the way you do because deep down in your subconscious mind you know I'm 100 percent right but you're pride won't admit it.

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
No I'm actually one of the few intelligent posters on this board. Hence why I was able to sniff out that you get wet for a 120 lb jobber known as Orange Cassidy. I'm always right.

OC fans and AEW fans alike are sensitive, unintelligent and don't know a damn thing about wrestling or life in general.

Nobody knows more about wrestling than I do. You respond to me the way you do because deep down in your subconscious mind you know I'm 100 percent right but you're pride won't admit it.
Right about what? I don’t like orange Cassidy so yeah good job sniffing me out. You’re even worse than the trolls. Who do you think you are?
Tell me more about what you know? You said I was American... wrong
You said I like OC.... wrong

anything else you fucking moron

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
He's proof that anybody can be a wrestler today. Why work on getting in shape and working on your look when you can just go in looking like a slob and kick kneepads all day for a living?
Creative and funny>

It's wrestling, who cares?

There's always been stupid shit and there always will be

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Apparently there are still mods around here somewhere, because I just got a week long ban for insulting someone in rants. This place has become such a fucking joke.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts