Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Both of these idiots need to go. If I hear seth rollins is the GOAT one more time.... I already reported kentucky as a spammer and ignored his ass. His posts still show up and I bothered to check the other day and hes still saying the same thing over and over like it's his comedy routine. Fuck off already.
I have never said that Rollins is the GOAT.

HBK is the GOAT.

All I said is that Seth is one of the best ever.

·
Registered
605 Posts
The title says it all really... I just read the rules, no trolling or baiting and literally every thread has the same 2 or 3 people trolling and baiting. Is it just accepted now? Can’t have a sensible discussion about wrestling anymore with these trolls just blatantly ruining it and creating garbage threads.

Edit...
attituderocks and Kentucky34 are the main culprits
You must be some sensitive AEW fanboys who can't take an opinion that isn't sucking Phony Khan's dick. I can smell them a Ile away

You AEW fans are a great example of how dumb and easily brainwashed Americans are. You support and cheer on mediocrity just because everybody else is doing it.

Any body who supports a program who pushes a bum like Orange Cassidy is no friend of mine.

·
Registered
338 Posts
You must be some sensitive AEW fanboys who can't take an opinion that isn't sucking Phony Khan's dick. I can smell them a Ile away

You AEW fans are a great example of how dumb and easily brainwashed Americans are. You support and cheer on mediocrity just because everybody else is doing it.

Any body who supports a program who pushes a bum like Orange Cassidy is no friend of mine.
AEW sucks

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

I’m not even American you dumb fuck

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

Lmao is this the only way you can defend these morons by calling this guy an AEW fanboy? What the fuck are you even saying?

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Also I’m a fan of both so what a fucking ridiculous point to make. If I was such a AEW fan boy why would I bother going on the WWE section.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts

if I were you, I’d take anyone willing to look in your direction as a friend. Or any form of human interaction you can force out of equally lonely and pathetic basement dwellers such as yourself.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Seth is so underrated on this forum.

That is the problem.

Attituderocks is a troll trying to smear Seth's name.
Im not so sure you and attituderocks aren't the same person... either that or you're parrots that repeat the same crap endlessly.

Also why would a Brit name themselves after Kentucky of all places?

·
Registered
605 Posts
if I were you, I’d take anyone willing to look in your direction as a friend. Or any form of human interaction you can force out of equally lonely and pathetic basement dwellers such as yourself.
Don't project your beta life on me.

·
Premium Member
14,965 Posts
I wonder, too.

Because the trolling has become all too common lately. Not only that, there's an influx of old ass threads being bumped, especially in the classic section, and remaining open.

Even though AEW is the only product I actively follow, I avoid that section at all costs because of the constant trolling and baiting. This section is pretty much dead.

Like, what gives?

Also, there was a notification or something saying they were looking for new mods. I submitted an application, only to be told they're not currently looking for mods. Well, the way things have been going here for the past few months, you should be because this shit is ridiculous.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts