Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The title says it all really... I just read the rules, no trolling or baiting and literally every thread has the same 2 or 3 people trolling and baiting. Is it just accepted now? Can’t have a sensible discussion about wrestling anymore with these trolls just blatantly ruining it and creating garbage threads.

Edit...
attituderocks and Kentucky34 are the main culprits

·
The Babyface of WF
12,505 Posts
If it's the three same particular people in question then I share the same issue mainly because they don't serve a purpose on here other than to be losers with nothing better to do.

I've often questioned whether Mods or Admins even care anymore but maybe they find their shit content amusing which says a lot about them.

·
Registered
674 Posts
You also have to realise that just because you don't like what someone's saying, and think they're trolling/baiting, doesn't mean they are. Mods can't just go willy-nilly banning people. Imagine if someone thought you were a troll, and mods banned you for that? It'd feel pretty shitty, not an easy job for them imo.

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I understand opinions. But there’s opinions and then there’s just saying things for a reaction.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The title says it all really... I just read the rules, no trolling or baiting and literally every thread has the same 2 or 3 people trolling and baiting. Is it just accepted now? Can’t have a sensible discussion about wrestling anymore with these trolls just blatantly ruining it and creating garbage threads.

Edit...
attituderocks and Kentucky34 are the main culprits
Both of these idiots need to go. If I hear seth rollins is the GOAT one more time.... I already reported kentucky as a spammer and ignored his ass. His posts still show up and I bothered to check the other day and hes still saying the same thing over and over like it's his comedy routine. Fuck off already.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Those Rollins trolls need to be banned ASAP. They offer nothing to the discussion but just share their obsessive love for Rollins, who is pretty garbage. They derail the topic too much.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts