Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Stories haven't been very great in the last few years. There have been a few good ones, but the vast majority are bad. TNA stories are odd. Heel and Face turns happen to often in TNA. Stories can be great without being to complex. This is what made the WWE interesting during the last eras. I feel more and more like I am watching TNA during Raw and Smackdown. The stories aren't making sense anymore.

This started with Edge's stupid heel turn in 2010. He feuded with Orton without any logical reason. He claimed Orton was in the spotlight. However, Edge was very over as a main event face. The story didn't make any sense.

Nash sending himself the mystery text was one of the worst stories in history. It severed NO purpose. It made no sense. Nash could had attacked Punk with no text involved. However, the WWE writers wanted to make things complex and confusing. What were Nash's motives? This is just awful writing.

The quality of the WWE's writers has greatly decreased. I bet many members on this board can come up with good stories that make logical sense.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
I completely agree, the writing is terrible the way they book cm punk, cena constantly being a hypocrite, orton being superman tonight after getting fucked up by henry last night, and countless other things as of recent time.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I completely agree, the writing is terrible the way they book cm punk, cena constantly being a hypocrite, orton being superman tonight after getting fucked up by henry last night, and countless other things as of recent time.
You make very good point about Orton and Henry. One week Henry is a monster and then next he is a little bitch. He needs to be a monster at all times and receives very few beat downs.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
While the WWE writers are poor at times I think they are still light years ahead of TNA, TNA has been a clusterfuck since the influx of Hogans guys in early 2010

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.