Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

With WWE trying to restructure their tag team division, I can not understand why they are not using and pushing the Uso's to the moon. They are great in the ring, they have a unique look and persona about them, they have a great double-team finisher (the flip into the samoan drop) and they look like a proper tag team and not just two singles superstars who have been thrown together. While Otunga & McGillicutty have been holding onto the belts, destroying the division, WWE could have really made the Uso's megastars! I could see them reaching the level of Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz and Edge & Christian, in terms of brother teams (ps. I know WWE no longer refer to Edge and Christian as brothers, but they used to).

Your thoughts?

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
It's funny because they're the only true tag team in the WWE, yet they get ZERO love

Shows you how much they care about tag team wrestling

·
Breaking kayfabe to get over.
1,377 Posts
I absolutely agree with this. As far as I know, they're the only "true" tag team on the main roster at the moment. As you said, they have a team finisher, and I'd like to add they have a pretty cool team entrance as well.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Oh man I read that as "overbooked" instead of "overlooked" and thought WTF, total fail on my part. They are the only true tag team in the WWE and they have a unique look and are decent in the ring. If there is a "tag team revival" these two should be the ones leading the way

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
Yes they are one of the most overlooked teams. They have a cool style to them.....but I'm not going to like I like Otunga/McGuillicuty......must be the theme.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Knd of bullshit and sucks for them, but whatever.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
It's unfortunate that they were given such a cool entrance, only for it to result in nothing. Sure, they aren't over with the crowd, but after making only a handful of appearances over the last year (and usually losing), why would you expect the fans to care about them? The problem is that there aren't any teams around to put them over. When your tag division only has 2-3 teams, no one can afford to repeatedly put anyone else over unless you're talking about the champs. It sucks, but it's true.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
They're pretty good and the only proper tag team on the roster at the moment. Their entrance is fucking good too.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I'm not huge on them, but it's vital to have a true tag team if you are going rebuild the tag division. So yeah, they should be used.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
They need more of their own look to them, but at the same time something to keep in touch with their family culture. I wouldn't mind seeing Haku's son Donny Marlow, and Leakee the son of former Wild Samoan Sika come, and show these boy's a lesson. If that isn't good enough I wouldn't mind seeing Leakee come in, and begin managing them, and then once he is ready actually start wrestling. Have a simple Triple Threat stable going.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I totally agree. I'm a huge fan of The Usos. Their mic skills (just look at their first promo) aren't bad either.

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
They definitly need more TV time!! The only "True" Tag-Team left, they should push them more. If only WWE Creative Team wouldn't have destroyed the Hart Dynasty... x_X

1 - 20 of 32 Posts