Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i said Tag Team "Division" but really, is there a division anymore??

Anyways, Uso's are starting to grow on me. I really like their entrance and they are pretty good in the ring. I think they should be next in line for a title shot, have them feud with Primo and Epico for a month or two with them eventually going over. (also wouldn't hurt to dedicate a little bit of mic time and segments! i mean, c'mon, at least let them say a few words, even if they aren't the best mic workers, it doesn't have to take up a bunch of time. Shit, as a matter of fact i can't say i ever heard Primo or Epico speak once, who knows if they can even speak a lick of English? But when has the WWE devoted this much time to a Tag Team feud anyways....)

What are your opinions on the Uso Brothers?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
OOOOOKAY.

I like the idea of them. I think they need more time training in FCW. Their entire gimmick is good because it's truthful and it's relevant to the tag team division. They clearly have good chemistry together but the fact is they botch a bit too much and unfortunately take time on NXT or Superstars that other talent can use, because they're sorta green and need more training.

e: apparently I need glasses because the Usos botch too much :lol

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, now i understand your first post a bit better. thanks for your input.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
What they need is to act like they want the titles. Or want SOMETHING. Also, the pre match haka needs a little more tweaking to mesh with the drums. I GUESS this is a better plan than non stereotypical minorities who are playing it up to be heel. Shrug.

Let me say I really like the team. They're a bit shy on the mic, but haven't made or been given things to talk about. Their history. Maybe opinions on other teams. Just give me something more than them being relatives, a dance, and top rope splashes.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yeah. I would love to see these guys become tag team champions. I want to see more storylines and promos also.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I'm not really fans of them. They're pretty solid in the ring, although I don't find them nearly as good as Epico and Primo. The Usos are also extremely poor on the mic, they've had a fair few backstage segments on NXT and they're just generic. Although the fact they're actually a recognizable tag team is good though, people think of 'The Usos' as opposed to 'Jimmy and Jey Uso' so that's a good start for them as a team. I can't say I'd be totally against them having a title reign, I'd like them to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
252 Posts
When Gabriels back I think they plan on giving the titles to him & Kidd.
Sort of why Primo & Epico are being underused at the moment.
So I wouldn't be too optimistic on the usos getting a shot. I mean they are used pretty badly anyway.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
The Usos aren't very good. They're quite possibly the worst tag team in the company at the moment. At least Young/Titus have been funny recently. The Usos are sloppy in the ring, and intolerable whenever they get the opportunity to speak. They have the worst mic skills in the entirety of NXT.

Their ring skills have improved greatly since their debuts, but they're still pretty bad. I don't hate the Usos, but they were definitely not ready for television. It's debatable whether they are even now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts