Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday they started the Christian-Edge show as heels but at the end of it they acted like babyfaces mocking LON along side Edge and Christian and being cheered.
what do you think?

·
Registered
433 Posts
I don't know, few seconds before LON came in they searched the heat by crowd of Cleveland so well, hard to get.

Turn them face would be terrible since like Owens they are really loved as heel and they don't need to change something that is working.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
I think so, yes. Babyfaces or tweeners, perhaps.

The whole thing was odd, New Day and Edge and Christian spent the entire segment insulting each other, yet the minute the LON are mentioned, they join forces in insulting them instead. Their last face run was a disaster, but their gimmick has changed since then. Not sure how well it will work.

Personally i think we're heading towards a New Day/League of Nations/Goldust and R-Truth or Stardust/Dudleyz fatal 4 way tag title match at Mania, since they seem to be incapable of having a compelling 1 v 1 tag title feud.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
When you're a heel standing against lesser heels...

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
They're unicorns.

Heels
Tweeners
Faces

Unicorns

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts

I'm sure that the audience will find things like 01:50 hilarious. Not.

WWE, please disband these clowns.

Also, notice the canned laughter towards the end. They had to edit it in to overwrite the sounds of people cringing/puking, etc.

:jay

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
it was the the definition of "filler".

It didn't help they were plugging a show that came on RIGHT after the PPV finished. It'd be one thing if the genres didn't cross or if it had nothing to do with wrestling or wrestlers, but it literally made sure I won't ever catch it if it's anything like that, and I'm not even a hater of E&C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts