Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have given up on Miz turning face.He has FACE written all over him.Bad Facial Expressions and he looks like an underdog.

Wade Barrett now.

I cannot see him as a face.I just cant explain it.So im gonna ask you.Are those 2 heels forever?

·
Banned
787 Posts
Miz needs turn face.But not turn like stupid smiling good guy and telling unfunny jokes.Like Santino,R Truth.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Miz can be very good face IMO. As for Wade, he is born heel.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Miz could be a good face but Barrett is just a natural heel.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Forever? Wade Barrett's WWE career is still in the early stages, more than enough time to turn face. The Miz has been around for some time but he's starting to become irrelevant as a heel so a face turn is more than possible.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
In today's current WWE people aren't lifetime face or heels. Some turn once a year, others a lot more. There are a handful on people who haven't turned in years but presumably they will in the near future.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Wade Barrett has the potential to be a huge face, he's got that English appeal that Davey Boy Smith had and I'm guessing they'll turn him face when they want to capitalise on the UK market again because he can be a big draw over here if they put the machine behind him. Then imagine him having some kind of title shot in the UK like Bulldog did...that would be epic.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Wade Barrett is the modern day William Regal.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Barrett is so good as a heel at the moment so there's no need to turn him. But I'm sure people would've said Triple H could never be face, and look at him now.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Yes. Del Rio, Barrett, Miz, Ziggler and probably Swagger are all going to be career heels. These men are natural heels and turning them face would impact both their booking and the crowd's responses to them as they were developed from the start to be heel characters.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Could certainly see Miz turned one day, but not for a long time. Meanwhile, it's difficult to see them ever turning Wade Barrett face. Dolph Ziggler wants to be a career heel. Swagger and Del Rio will probably be faces in the next few years, and in each case it could easily do them a world of good. You never know what situation in which WWE's management and writers will find themselves. Randy Orton thought he'd be a heel forever after his flop babyface run in 2004 until early 2010, when all of the veteran faces getting old, several becoming part-time attraction stars and in many cases nearing retirement, sort of necessitated his turn.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Meanwhile, it's difficult to see them ever turning Wade Barrett face. Dolph Ziggler wants to be a career heel.
That's a good point. In candid interviews, Ziggler and Barrett have both said that they don't want to be faces. They enjoy being a heel too much and if you watch them perform, you can tell. Some performers like acting bad.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Barratt will always be a heel but I could see Miz becoming top face.

- His always on shows promoting WWE events.

·
Banned
882 Posts
If Miz and Barrett quit tomorrow, no one would notice. They wouldn't leave a void at all.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Miz may turn face sometime down the line but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Barrett on the other hand I can't picture ever being face. He's great as a heel and I see him staying as one for the rest of his career but you never know.

·
Registered
256 Posts
"Maybe" Miz could be a good face guy like Sheamus, but no talking about Barret.......

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I hope they turn Miz face soon. Around now would be perfect considering he has NO direction, and to me seeing Miz as a heel anyway has always evoked the 'what are you doing with your life' reaction.
Wade Barrett has the potential to be a huge face, he's got that English appeal that Davey Boy Smith had and I'm guessing they'll turn him face when they want to capitalise on the UK market again because he can be a big draw over here if they put the machine behind him. Then imagine him having some kind of title shot in the UK like Bulldog did...that would be epic.
This also. He could be a very, very good heel; but he could also be a great face. Hey, versatility.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts