Wrestling Forum banner

Are Stables Always Heel?

2007 21
I'm struggling to think of any face stables. I would say DX on their last run, but they were more a tag team than anything. Beyond that, I'm drawing a blank.

Have there been any face stables? Or are they always heel?
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
993 Posts

· The Man
27,790 Posts
The Union we're faces. Mick foley, Big Show and 2 other guys ( can't remember who ). They opposed the Corporate Ministry back in the day.
Ken Shamrock and Test were also in union. Awesome theme by the way.
Stables are usually heel because power in numbers is usually a heel tactic. Because with stables there always beatdown. That usually ends with some faces joining together to take them down

· Registered
993 Posts
The only face stables are created as reaction to heel stables. Nobody wants to see the good guys forming a big group to dominate everyone else. Doesn't make sense.
This. Pretty much the only time a face stable is formed is on the low card, like Filthy Animals, bWo, J.O.B. Squad.

· Registered
3,320 Posts
Could we consider Rikishi and Too Cool a stable?

And thee Four Horsemen during the NWO takeover? They went against the NWO, Kevin Sullivan and his stable, etc. But maybe they were more like tweeners...

· Premium Member
24,366 Posts
The 4 Horsemen and Fabulous Freebirds were faces at times.

The Oddities where faces too I believe. Awful faces.

Weren't D.O.A face?

Fithy Animalz/LWO is another one that come to mind. Actually now that I think about it Konnan has been in quite a few face stables if you count TNA. 3Live Kru and eventually LAX, but I believe they might have turned face after Konnan left. Plus he was in the No Limit Soldiers (lol)

J.O.B. Squad

· Registered
993 Posts
Sting and I think Luger were in some face faction in WCW in about the early 90s. Does anyone remember what they were called? Something with "Dudes" in it maybe?
Dudes With Attitudes

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.