Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the looks of it, it looks like Rhodes and McIntyre may have some sort of alliance. Do you think this could be the forming of a stable?? I think it would be awesome if they did. If this comes to be fact, who else do you think could join the stable?? Ideas?

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
If Rhodes is gonna go on about how Drew needs to be more DASHING then maybe.

If he somehow converts Drew into being more DASHING, then it could be funny with Drew's accent helping with DASHING tips

And maybe gay-ish at the same time...Two men bringing all of us 1 step closer to DASHING :lmao

·
Registered
627 Posts
Probably just a weakling tag team... worse than what they deserve.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Why does everything always lead back to a stable? There's be no indication what-so-ever that they're gunna be building a stable, if anything they'll be a tag-team/alliance and they'll feud with matt hardy/christian until creative get bored of that and move them onto something new. I'm not complaining though, I think the hardy-christian dynamic can work with anyone.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I think this is just a case of creative taking 2 guys who don't have much to do and having them form an Alliance.

If it does turn into a full blown stable, though it may not be that bad.

Cody Rhodes
Drew McIntyre
Husky Harris
Michelle McCool

I can see a potential feud with Kaval.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I hope not. Both of these guys need to be getting singles pushes and not wasting away feuding with the likes of Fat hardy. Ziggler is already boring me as IC champ so hopefully Rhodes can pick it up in some sort of multi-man match.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
I think it will be just Rhodes n Drew

I hope even if they do have an alliance angle for them, they don't just put them in the tag team division

They can be allies and still be going after the major titles. They can just keep helping each other on the way to the top

But I would love a stable of Rhodes, McIntyre and Ziggler :D

·
Registered
996 Posts
I'd go against this one.
Cody was always a part of tag teams in his career so far with Bob Holly and DiBiase.
Now, he's getting some time as a singles competitor, and give him another tag team partner??
No. I think this will be a temporary thing to go against Christian and Hardy

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Add Ziggler and Vickie and I think they'll be pretty awesome. But a tag team would be alright for now. I'm just begging Smackdown to have some sort of idea what they want to do with the midcard..

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Bring two more young guys with them and form a new version of the New Breed or something.

Cody Rhodes
Alex Riley
Drew McKintyre
Michael McGuillicuty
Dolph Ziggler
A Metrosexual alliance?

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Why does everything always lead back to a stable? There's be no indication what-so-ever that they're gunna be building a stable, if anything they'll be a tag-team/alliance and they'll feud with matt hardy/christian until creative get bored of that and move them onto something new. I'm not complaining though, I think the hardy-christian dynamic can work with anyone.
Exactly. For fucksake sometimes people just ignore everything logical.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
This is all probably done to turn Christian heel.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts