Wrestling Forum banner

Are Randy Orton & John Cena 'Legends'?

3996 Views 39 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  Zig-Kick.
I dunno if a similar thread has been done, and if so im sorry.

But straight to the point, are randy orton and john cena legends in the business?..

- They both have main evented wrestlemaina numerous times
- They both have won more then 6 world titles eachs, more then 'Legends' such as HBK, Bret Hart (orton tied with 7), Undertaker (orton tied with 7), Stone Cold Steve Austin.
- Both have won royal rumbles
- Both have had memorable fueds with one and other, people comparing it to the Austin/Rock Fueds in the past.
- They bring in the money, with John Cena selling out arenas, tshirts and so on.

maybe i have missed out a bit, but with that said, are they considered legends? or do they still have a lot to do in the business?
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Premium Member
20,297 Posts
Re: Are Randy Orton & John Cena Legends?

Not as they are still competing and still quite young no. Give it another 10 years or so when their careers begin to wind down then they will be glorified legends for sure.

· Registered
229 Posts
Re: Are Randy Orton & John Cena Legends?

Both future hall of famers imho

· Registered
20,764 Posts
Cena is easily. Orton is sorta, not quite all the way.

· Banned
2,231 Posts
Randy yes
Cena No

· Registered
63 Posts
Legends!? It's too early for them to be considered as legends in my opinion. Yes, they are stars and big names in the WWE.. but legends, very far from this status.

· Registered
10,494 Posts
I'm going to say no to both. Compare either of them to Hogan, Rock, Austin, Undertaker, HBK, or Flair and neither of them are anywhere close to thier level. But I guess all it takes is for Vince and WWE to say they are legends and that it.

It all depends on who you ask, anybody thats 10 or under will probably say yes. Everybody else that remembers what a legend is will more than likely say no.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.