Wrestling Forum banner

Are OBD and Roxxi back, or were those one-night appearances?

857 6
Title pretty much says it all. Do you think OBD and Roxxi are going to be back on the Knockout roster working regular matches, or were they one-night-only "surprise" opponents for Madison?

Personally, I think with the addition of OBD and Roxxi the Knockouts division could be a lot better off. Get Daffney back on TV as well. The division has basically revolved around the Beautiful People, Winter, Tara, Mickie, Sarita, and Madison for quite some time now and I'd like to see them mix it up a bit.

Oh, and for the love of god stop with the Jersey Shore shit. Robbie and Cookie can stay, but that's it.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
2,700 Posts
I agree with all your points, but judging by how they were basically squashed by MR I am thinking it was a special appearance for both. Hope I'm wrong, and this is only speculation on my part, but I'd be surprised if they were back for good.

· Registered
7,422 Posts
ODB wasn't squashed by Maddie.....

I hope people realise that they use the term squashing and jobbing wrong. ODB looked like a threat...until the end. Roxxi wasn't so lucky, but ODB looked like a legit threat.

· Banned
2,700 Posts
ODB wasn't squashed by Maddie.....

I hope people realise that they use the term squashing and jobbing wrong. ODB looked like a threat...until the end. Roxxi wasn't so lucky, but ODB looked like a legit threat.
Ok, I wouldn't say people use the term 'wrong' just loosely. It wasn't a classic 1 minute squash match, but it was what 5 minutes? And who really thought ODB was going to win? Plus she had what, 3 or 4 real offensive maneuvers throughout the match?

Maybe I'm recalling the match wrong.. I wasn't exactly watching intensely, it was basically background noise at the time

· Registered
2,140 Posts
I got a better one - what the fuck was the point in Traci appearing that one time?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.