Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if this was the right place to type this but i have a lot of wrestling super stars from the classic superstars series that jakks made. There still in the box. I have, ult warrior, outsiders, razor ramon, hbk, couple bret harts, ric flair, mr perfect ect. will or are they worth anything?? if so then the longer i have them, will they be worth more??

· I Am The Liquor
3,291 Posts
Some of those might go for about $30 or $40 bucks a piece, depending on which ones you sell. You should look up rare WWF Jakks figures on google and see which ones are likely to go for more. There's a rare Bret, a rare Dusty Rhodes and a few others that are worth about $200.

EDIT: Sorry, got Jakks and Hasbro mixed up. Jakks figures you'll maybe get between $10 and $20 for each if they're still in the box.

· Registered
3,828 Posts
You would be surprised on how much people will pay for stuff on eBay. Look up "Original Power Rangers Morpher" and you'll see what I mean. Mainly all you can do, is look up the figures you have, get an average price and if you like the price, start selling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.