Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember the last time I've seen one done. Angle, Eddie, and the man who shall not be named used to do them fairly regularly.

Is it because of the damage it does to the opponent's neck/back? It looks like a painful move to take.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
I remember Montel Vontavious Porter 2009 showing even a german suplex series like Benoit once. Raged is right, it`s not banned but hardly one uses it

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
There are other suplexes out there ,not many in the roster do that many suplexes apart from punk,bryan,jericho who do variations.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Didn't Daniel Bryan do one against Ziggler a few months back on SmackDown? It was something very similar if not a german suplex.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
As others have said, Alberto Del Rio uses a bridging German suplex as a regular move, and because Del Rio has been out due to injury we haven't seen it in a while.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
ADR's ringwork is so sweet. I hope they drop the mexican JBL, and just makes him a wrestling machine.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Didn't Daniel Bryan do one against Ziggler a few months back on SmackDown? It was something very similar if not a german suplex.
I remember a rolling chaos theory on Smackdown at one point, think that's what you're talking about.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
I doubt it, but you never know. They may have banned them because Chris Benoit used them, and we all know what happened to him...

Think about it-when was the last time you saw a diving headbutt from the top rope?

Reactions: EraOfAwesome
1 - 20 of 49 Posts