Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheamus, Barrett, Del Rio, McIntyre, Mason Ryan etc don't have American accents.

·
Registered
242 Posts
You mean people from outside of the US don't have accents from the US?

Oh no! Whatever shall we do.

It's not like they're hard to understand, what's the issue?

·
Registered
129 Posts
And your point is? Sheamus is a former WWE Champioon, And Del Rio won the Royal Rumble, MITB and is now a former WWE Champion, the WWE has wrestlers from all over the world

·
Registered
547 Posts
It's a good thing, variety is the spice of life, my friend.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Diversity is a good thing, what I will say though is that Drew McIntyre is terrible on the mic because he has to force an accent so that he speaks clear enough because people cant understand Scottish people alot of the time because of our accent and the speed we talk at. Every time Drew speaks I cringe because we just dont sound like that in Scotland, also he does lack charisma too if Im honest.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Diversity is a good thing, what I will say though is that Drew McIntyre is terrible on the mic because he has to force an accent so that he speaks clear enough because people cant understand Scottish people alot of the time because of our accent and the speed we talk at. Every time Drew speaks I cringe because we just dont sound like that in Scotland, also he does lack charisma too if Im honest.
Come again?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Yeah, I know a guy that visited Scotland, he had a really hard time understanding the people, especially when he was with this drunken Scottish guy at a bar, and he couldn't understand anything that he was saying, it was all slurred gibberish to him, all he made out from it was the guy saying "Ya, I'll fight any man" a bunch of times.

I'll admit, a lot of Scottish people are really hard to understand at times.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Trust me bro if you came from Scotland you would know how bad he sounds and he does lack charisma, he could not even stand in the ring with a Rock or Jericho or even the Miz without looking like a goober.
He is clearly joking with that god-awful, yet hilarious promo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts