Wrestling Forum banner

Are all the people who "Hate" on TNA this crazy?

4116 Views 60 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  USAUSA1
This guys sounds like every TNA "hater" out there just listen to him talk about TNA...
http://twitter.com/#!/theRealFK9

"No... no... please no more segments with the Jarrets... please... I can't take anymore. #suicidepills"

"Oh God... the spoilers are still coming... and they're getting worse. How can they possibly be getting worse?! #stopthepain"

I mean WTF this sounds like every TNA hater, you TNA haters are pretty crazy....
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
571 Posts
Anyone who hates TNA that much and still watches is a complete douche bag, Russo is the booker, they know what to expect and continue to watch, it's like me watching a show with an actor I can't stand then bitching about said actor after each episode *yelps*

· Premium Member
26,653 Posts
Why do you care if they don't like it?
And please, do not answer the question with a question.

If you love the product and think it's great, why do you get so bent out of shape if someone has an opposing opinion?

· Registered
3,240 Posts
I want TNA to succeed but the direction they are heading will not bring them anything. Let's be honest with the current booking and writing TNA will not be profitable. They are wasting their younger talent. Their PPVs don't have any importance.

I don't want a single company (WWE) in the United States. Competition is good but so far TNA is not even close. I honestly don't think there will be a future for them if they don't rethink their business plans.

· Premium Member
26,653 Posts
I'm genuinely curious. Why does it bother you guys so much? There are a ton of things that I absolutely love that others will either make fun of or critique yet I couldn't give two flying fucks because I still love it. I don't call them "haters" or the other ridiculous names you come up with.

I'm baffled.

· Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
8,847 Posts
I gotta admit I have no idea why I keep watching TNA, I think it's because I know they're just gonna do sillier and sillier stuff every week. It's like a train wreck I can't take my eyes off of.

Reactions: seancarleton77

· Registered
4,017 Posts
I'm genuinely curious. Why does it bother you guys so much? There are a ton of things that I absolutely love that others will either make fun of or critique yet I couldn't give two flying fucks because I still love it. I don't call them "haters" or the other ridiculous names you come up with.

I'm baffled.
that's the million dollar question, i guess tna lovers (and i mean the fanboys and fangirls, not the good and healthy fans), are in the same level as the twilligth lovers

· Registered
571 Posts

I'm baffled.

I'm going to have to answer your question with a question. Why do you use course language in your posts when you are a mod, some of us like some cleanliness to what we read :no:

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Look I honestly get some of the hate TNA gets, especially after Russo arrived. But I think some people will bash TNA to death for a stupid decision, were as WWE might make a similar decision and be let off the hook.

Having said all that I don't really care what haters say, the only reason it may effect me is that if there is enough hate going that iMPACT is axed. But until there is THAT much hate, I don't really care what some random on twitter says, tbh.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
I'm going to have to answer your question with a question. Why do you use course language in your posts when you are a mod, some of us like some cleanliness to what we read :no:
Fuck course language...

As for haters being crazy. I guess the same thing can be said about the lovers. Perhaps you'd have to be crazy to love a product like TNA.

See how easily that's turned around, OP?

· HOPE
18,892 Posts
If they've just watched an entire episode of Impact, I guess it's expected that they'd be crazy.

The guy is a little dramatic, much like people who claim the show is "Awesome" when it may be good, but it's hardly anywhere near awesome. It goes both ways.

· Banned
8,885 Posts

I'm baffled.
Well, It doesn't bother me when people complain about TNA and say that it sucks, the only time it bothers me when people use my liking of TNA as a way to insult me. When people come in hear and say things like "how can anybody with a brain enjoy this?" I feel a little offended as a fan of the product.

A lot of people on this site try to make it seem like it's just TNA fans that bash people for being negative about the product but the truth is that it goes both ways. Whenever somebody says something positive about TNA they get labeled as a "TNA A-Lister" and mark. It's very childish and stupid on both sides but it's never gonna end because there are so many characters on this site that create TNA vs WWE shitstorms in every thread in this section and I'm not afraid to admit that I've been apart of the problem just like everyone else has been.

What I don't get is why TNA fans get singled out like they are different from WWE fans on this site. Whenever you bash the WWE in that section you get the same kind of people defending the WWE just like some TNA fans defend the TNA. It's really retarded that some people actually think that there are certain traits that make TNA fans different from WWE fans. We are all wrestling fans you fucking idiots!!!

I've been noticing that you Amber b have been questioning why TNA fans always compare TNA to WWE whenever TNA does something stupid and I completely understand where you are coming from. I agree with you that it is stupid to try and lessen the stupidity of something in TNA by coming up with something stupider that the WWE has done because in the long run, that doesn't help TNA at all and it's pointless. The problem is that most of the time TNA fans do this is because there are guys like Shirly Crabtree, Wrestling > Cena, and other guys that get off on turning this section into a warzone that bring the WWE up in the discussions in this section.

You gotta realize Amber that it's tough being a TNA fan on this site for some of us because the product isn't that amazing right now and to top it off, we have 90% of this site and the rest of the wrestling world negative towards TNA. Not saying that TNA doesn't deserve it because a lot of the time they most certainly do but it has simply become cool to hate on everything TNA. It's gotten to the point where every time I think of the letters "TNA" I associate it with negativity instead of something positive because I'm so used to seeing the bs about the product all over this site. Some of us get tired of seeing the same garbage being spewed out by people who don't even watch the product. If these people want to make fun of TNA be my guest because I don't care, but don't insult me and everyone else that do like it.

I wish I had your attitude Amber where I could just blow all of this off and not let it bother me but that's just not who I am.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
It's hard to like TNA because it's so dreadful now.

I want to be a TNA fan. I do enjoy the product at times and used to really enjoy the product...but now it seems like they just insult my intelligence week after week....and Anderson just bugs me to no end. lol

I can deal with that though. I just can't deal with how pathetic TNA has become since Hogan signed with the company.

I want to like the product more than I like the garbage WWE is putting out right now *I'm labeled a WWE hater as well* but creative just seems to push my interest away, week after week.

The entire product just looks second rate to me. And that is fine with some people and I understand that. Some people actually prefer the b-movie quality that is TNA. It just seems to bother me for some reason. I wish they'd look more professional.

· Registered
844 Posts
Look I honestly get some of the hate TNA gets, especially after Russo arrived. But I think some people will bash TNA to death for a stupid decision, were as WWE might make a similar decision and be let off the hook.
It's a part of the indoctrination WWE has left in peoples minds after WCW & ECW folded, thers situations that people got on WCW over that WWE has done and no one says anything about.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.