Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a different problem than everyone else here with the arcade. The game "Simpsons Shooter" works fine, and I submitted my score. However, when I should have gotten first place, i only got fourth. My score tied with first, and I had a second less as far as time. I should be first, no?

N

·
0 Posts
Interesting. You should be champion but the coding is not made so that time is a factor of who is champion -- it only goes by score. Hmm, I'll post about it over at vb.org.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason, I am the new champion. Maybe it was fixed/updated? Question Answered.

N

·
0 Posts
You are the champion only because you're the last one to make a perfect score (I think). The page still says you are 3rd and 4th.

N

·
0 Posts
If your score is tied, then the latest person who got the tie score should show up. If it's not the latest person, then it's the earlier person. Which are you?

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,612 Posts
Yeah, I had that problem too but I don't think that is something that can be fixed.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Limit said:
On TIE Fighter, l should be champion..but it just doesn't show up.
I got the same thing with Tie-Fighter. It always happens to me. I got the highest score, and it wouldn't register.

N

·
0 Posts
I'm going to ask again: Do you have the latest Macromedia? Click the link on the bottom of the arcade. Maybe yours is outdated or something. All I know is everyone doesn't have that problem, so it has to be something on your side. I don't have the problem (sadly) so I can't tell you what the problem is.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I'll see what version of Macromedia I have and see how that goes.
Funny thing is though, if I get a score lower than the highest it registers. It seems to be when I beat the score that I get the problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts