Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a different problem than everyone else here with the arcade. The game "Simpsons Shooter" works fine, and I submitted my score. However, when I should have gotten first place, i only got fourth. My score tied with first, and I had a second less as far as time. I should be first, no?

G

·
Interesting. You should be champion but the coding is not made so that time is a factor of who is champion -- it only goes by score. Hmm, I'll post about it over at vb.org.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For some reason, I am the new champion. Maybe it was fixed/updated? Question Answered.

G

·
You are the champion only because you're the last one to make a perfect score (I think). The page still says you are 3rd and 4th.

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
when i'm in the main arcade it says i'm the Penguin Bashing Champ but once i get in the game it says Cowie is.

G

·
If your score is tied, then the latest person who got the tie score should show up. If it's not the latest person, then it's the earlier person. Which are you?

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,614 Posts
Yeah, I had that problem too but I don't think that is something that can be fixed.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Limit said:
On TIE Fighter, l should be champion..but it just doesn't show up.
I got the same thing with Tie-Fighter. It always happens to me. I got the highest score, and it wouldn't register.

G

·
I'm going to ask again: Do you have the latest Macromedia? Click the link on the bottom of the arcade. Maybe yours is outdated or something. All I know is everyone doesn't have that problem, so it has to be something on your side. I don't have the problem (sadly) so I can't tell you what the problem is.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I'll see what version of Macromedia I have and see how that goes.
Funny thing is though, if I get a score lower than the highest it registers. It seems to be when I beat the score that I get the problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts