Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dearborn and Toronto shows both seem to be shaping up pretty damn well.- Coming off the past few Ring of Honor events, we feel that ROH is on fire! We do not plan on cooling down anytime soon and we are on a mission to show that we are true pro WRESTLING for true pro WRESTLING fans. We at ROH revolt against what you see from the mainstream products and on the first weekend of May you will witness a Revolution! Don’t miss “ROH Revolution: USA” on 5/6 in Dearborn, MI and “ROH Revolution: Canada” on 5/7 in Toronto, ON. Expect loaded cards from top-to-bottom on each night providing the finest pro WRESTLING you will see anywhere on the planet Earth! We are the pro wrestling revolutionaries! Order your tickets now: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=3!
On the heels of a week of phone calls, e-mails, and meetings with Shane Hagadorn, ROH officials have finalized the paperwork for Eddie Edwards’ next World Title defense on May 7th when Ring of Honor returns to The Ted Reeve Arena in Toronto for “ROH Revolution Canada.” His opponent will be “That Young Knockout Kid” Chris Hero! The KoW have not left Hagadorn alone since losing the ROH World Tag Team Titles and since Hero was one of the last men to pin Edwards back in December, Hagadorn was able to use that accomplishment as the main leverage in attaining one of his men a huge Championship match. History could be made! Get your tickets now: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=203!
- In other KoW news, Ring of Honor is pleased to announce the participation of the former ROH World Tag Team Champions Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero for the upcoming NOAH April Navigation 2011 tour on 4/16 – 4/29. The Kings of Wrestling are entered into the annual “Global Tag League Tournament” and given the success of the Kings the last time they were in Japan they could very well take the whole tourney. We will have updates on the records as the tournament goes on.
- Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly have officially signed for “ROH Revolution” weekend in Dearborn, MI on May 6th and Toronto, Ontario on May 7th!
- Jay & Mark Briscoe took their rivalry with The All Night Express to a bloody new level in their grudge match in Atlanta at Honor Takes Center Stage: Chapter 2. Now the Briscoe’s have issued a challenge to Rhett Titus & Kenny King for “ROH Revolution USA” in Dearborn, MI on May 6th.
- ROH officials have signed a huge main event for “ROH Revolution USA” on 5/6 in Dearborn, MI that we will announce tomorrow at ROHWrestling.com. You will not be disappointed!
- El Generico has felt the wrath of Truth Martini and his House of Truth since late January when Strong had to use an illegal object to defeat Generico robbing him of the World Title. Since then, anytime Generico has faced a HOT member there has been outside factors leading to the end. At Honor Takes Center Stage: Chapter 2 in Atlanta, GA, Christopher Daniels joined the HOT after blasting Generico with The Book Of Truth. Strong then took it upon himself to ruthlessly drive Generico through a chair injuring Generico’s back and aggravating a previous shoulder injury. Following the atrocious incident, the Generic Luchador made a challenge to the former ROH World Champion, Roderick Strong. We will have a response from Strong here at ROHWrestling.com very soon.
El Generico En La Casa De Verdad
- Everyone here at Ring of Honor Wrestling would like to express our deepest condolences to the friends and family of Alex Whybrow, aka “Sweet & Sour” Larry Sweeney, with the news of his recent death. During his time here in ROH, Larry Sweeney was a highlight of every event he participated in. With his quick wit and phenomenal gift of gab, Sweeney captured the attention of every fan sitting at ringside or watching at home on DVD, and on the rare occasions he competed inside the ROH ring, Sweeney showed just how gifted a competitor he truly was. Alex Whybrow was truly one of a kind, and he will be deeply missed by everyone who was lucky enough to know him.
- Look for a special announcement in the next newswire regarding Ring of Honor’s return to Chicago Ridge, IL on May 21st!