Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ultimate Warrior is a roided up, useless bodybuilder with no wrestling ability who's taking the spotlight from great wrestlers like Mr Perfect!!!!
His promos make no sense all he does is yell useless bullshit! I can't believe they buried Rick Rude by having him lose to The Ultimate idiot!

Gorilla Monsoon is fucking awful on commentary, he doesn't put over the talent and exposes them with his fucking "Oh you're not going to get a pin with a lazy cover like that Brain!".

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,208 Posts
"The Rock buries people on the mic when he cuts promos on them"

"Stone Cold never puts people over"

"All Ultimate Warrior has is his look, but he sucks on the mic and in the ring"

"I fucking hate the Kliq. They're always using politics and having their way with Vince"

"Hogan Wins LOL"

"Chris Benoit is one of the best wrestlers in the company, but he sucks on the mic and is too short"

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
IWC logic partially carried the Monday Night Wars so I wouldn't get too down on it. If you're looking for extremes you certainly can find them because all eras are a mix of view points but if you're not pleasing the base I don't think you can reach casuals.

It does pain me to think that Undertaker would be considered slow and out of date if he debuted today or Andre would be a untalented fat f***.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
SuperAustin buries all the upcoming talent!

Reactions: AroKaholic

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I'm so tired of this Super Sammartino asshole, how long has he held the belt for? Jeebus Crispo that's so fucking long! Doesn't Buddy Rogers deserve another reign? What about this Zybyszko guy? The Sheik? A heel should win for once! And then this Bruno dickwad gives interviews on TV where he says it's all real and he's just better than everyone else?! I'm so done with this WWWF shit. When's the next Studio Wrestling coming on? What? He bought into Studio Wrestling? GODDAMMIT.

Reactions: Luchini

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
i always laugh how iwc slams john cena for doing the same shit rock and austin did on a daily basis in attitude era

for instance of cena did this today he would be called out for burying the entire roster

if cena did this today he would be called out for no selling and burying talent on the mic

but rock and austin get a pass because they are awesome lol

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i always laugh how iwc slams john cena for doing the same shit rock and austin did on a daily basis in attitude era

for instance of cena did this today he would be called out for burying the entire roster

if cena did this today he would be called out for no selling and burying talent on the mic

but rock and austin get a pass because they are awesome lol
Haha that's kinda funny. At the time though the way it was booked and the way Austin and Rock performed you believed every second, whereas Cena couldn't pull that off without grinning and calling half his spots out to the mic.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
The Ultimate Warrior is a roided up, useless bodybuilder with no wrestling ability who's taking the spotlight from great wrestlers like Mr Perfect!!!!
His promos make no sense all he does is yell useless bullshit! I can't believe they buried Rick Rude by having him lose to The Ultimate idiot!
Well, he was roided up, and had virtually zero wrestling ability...

Gorilla Monsoon is fucking awful on commentary, he doesn't put over the talent and exposes them with his fucking "Oh you're not going to get a pin with a lazy cover like that Brain!".
Monsoon is a 6 time winner of the worst TV announcer, according to the Wrestling Observer awards.

Just saying :draper2

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Jake Roberts better win the the Rumble and the title at Mania. If not, we will boo whoever wins it and RUIN the end of the PPV!

Reactions: TehMonkeyMan
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.