Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says, right now it's just been tweeted by an apparent reliable source and covered by WhatCulture Wrestling.

It's also mentioned that it was Omega who pulled the pin on the Nightmare Collective.

·
Premium Member
11,156 Posts
Yeah this has been posted before.
The source is some guy called Rover who has tweeted about some credible things. But also tweeted about some things that were proven false. Just like Meltzer.

Is it true? Who knows. Dirt sheets generally make shit up or falsify statements. TK has always had the booking power. Everything goes through him.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah this has been posted before.
The source is some guy called Rover who has tweeted about some credible things. But also tweeted about some things that were proven false. Just like Meltzer.
Ohh? Sorry didn't see it before I posted, my bad.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jesus H motherfucking Christ how many more ways can you fucking people find to piss on this company. Get the fuck outta here with this gossip rag shit. Smfh
Well it's the same guy that's broken other stories before anyone else, Marty Scrulls ROH contract renewal and his new role etc so seems like a reliable source, but we will see in a few weeks I guess.

·
Premium Member
11,156 Posts
Well it's the same guy that's broken other stories before anyone else, Marty Scrulls ROH contract renewal and his new role etc so seems like a reliable source, but we will see in a few weeks I guess.
I mean the stuff that has been said by EVPs about power previously and what Brandi Rhodes said yesterday pretty much nullifies the story.

·
Premium Member
11,156 Posts
Like AEW shills in the WWE section?
Lol where

I havent seen any AEW shills in the WWe sections.

the problem with this forum is that is is overall very negative. it does not bode well for the future of this forum. if somebody enjoys the product they’re not going to join WF to discuss it if they could see how negative people are.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
It's crazy how the worst posters on this forum are the ones with the less numbers of posts XD

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
Seems like Whatculture is being really clickbait-y here.

If there really are sides being drawn here, then I side with whoever canned the nightmare collective.

That being said, I think it is irresponsible for a "journalist" to treat rumours as if they were fact. TBH I think Dave Meltzer already does too much of that as it is.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I doesn't even make sense that there's actual heat. Other wise Omega wouldn't be doing BTE every week still hanging out with everyone. I'm sure there's arguments and disagreements on things. Like any bookers would have. But that's also why Tony Khan would have final say. Which would keep things from getting too heated.

Likely the guy made up the story after hearing Tony Khan took larger role in booking the show. Even if it was somewhat true. I doubt there's an actual power struggle going on or actual heat. Besides the usual stuff guys go through trying to push their ideas when booking a show.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Lol where

I havent seen any AEW shills in the WWe sections.

the problem with this forum is that is is overall very negative. it does not bode well for the future of this forum. if somebody enjoys the product they’re not going to join WF to discuss it if they could see how negative people are.
Just going with one of the most recent threads: Shayna Baszler debuts on Raw but WTF?!?! and just looking through this, I count already 5 AEW fanboys on this page alone making fun of this story. So maybe be less biased when reading WWE threads ;)

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
yeah.... like they all carried Cody to the back of the latest BTE.....

tweeted by one douche in Dublin with 5k followers and suddenly this is news?

i checked with all my sources, everything is fine :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,175 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Just going with one of the most recent threads: Shayna Baszler debuts on Raw but WTF?!?! and just looking through this, I count already 5 AEW fanboys on this page alone making fun of this story. So maybe be less biased when reading WWE threads ;)
The thread was started by a WWE fan and there was a couple of light hearted comments about it eg "Does Becky taste like chicken". To compare that to people like you who are almost residents here in the AEW section is pure victimization.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Of all the 52 posts that I could see there only 5 outright negative posts. Many people said that it weird and out of character for her. Of those 5 negative posts I've only ever seen one of those posters and they are a big AEW hater. One other guy had an AEW avatar but I've never seen him post in here once and I'm here everyday. I did see several regular AEW posters comment good things about it. So I think you are overexaggerating a bit.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts