Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know what his current health is but is it anyway possible he could cleared for one more match and go out in a classic?

if so his last match should be with Orton after what happened last night he comes back for revenge. HIAC would be the perfect match for it.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
If he’s cleared to compete, then we could see Edge and Christian reunite against Orton and Triple H. The seeds for that tag team match felt like they were planted this week. At Backlash, Orton injured, low-blowed and punted Edge in “The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever.” On Raw, he punted and injured Christian who was already low-blowed by Flair. It was more or less a mini Evolution reunion and considering The Nature Boy won’t wrestle, The Game fits the bill. The Legend Killer tried to permanently end the careers of E&C who’d surely want to return for revenge. On an edition of The Cutting Edge in 2013, Triple H called Edge “a failure” and hired The Shield to take out Christian in their hometown of Toronto, so WWE could bring that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Hopefully, I'd be so happy if Christian had a proper One More Match. He deserves to be able to retire on his own terms too. It was on point when Orton referenced how, as happened to Edge, wrestling was taken off him before he was ready to let it go.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Stranger things have happened. And judging by that Punt Kick, he probably has been cleared; No way they´d risk that spot on a guy with a concussion related issue.

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Yeah, definitely. He had some concussion issues. Just send him to the doctors Bryan went to and get him evaluated. Then the rest is up to him.

·
Registered
24,001 Posts
I don't read last night as him being cleared for another match or run in the ring.

I mean, think about what he did. He got Low Blowed by Flair, so not really a bump, and then took the Punk Kick but you know they gimmicked that so he didn't actually get hit.

So really, nothing happened. They used him a shock angle and it worked. And while I would love one more run and a real match against Orton, I don't see it happening.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
If Christian isn't cleared, then why do that angle on Monday when Edge is atleast 6-9 months away from returning? They would have done this spot like 4-5 months from now where it would be fresh in everybody's mind. When Edge returns people are going to forget what Orton did to Christian.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
If Christian isn't cleared, then why do that angle on Monday when Edge is atleast 6-9 months away from returning? They would have done this spot like 4-5 months from now where it would be fresh in everybody's mind. When Edge returns people are going to forget what Orton did to Christian.
It works with his rebooted legend killer gimmick is why

·
Registered
291 Posts
Easily . Especially with taped no crowd style matches where he can take breaks and redo spots. Safe and easy even Hogan vs Flair can happen and be a solid match in this situation

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,948 Posts
I don't think they would've risked a punt kick, even a gimmicked one, if he wasn't cleared. I've seen a couple people say he's really done and doesn't want to come back but given he didn't get to retire on his terms and he's seen Bryan and Edge make miraculous comebacks, it's hard for me to believe that he wouldn't want to as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
So, when he wanted a job and an opportunity, they were just too concerned for the poor baby's health, but now they need him for something he seems to be making a miraculous recovery? Well praise be, Vince. Praise be.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Not happening. When Edge came back, Christian was asked in an interview if he would consider a comeback due to Edge and Bryan’s stories, Christian responded that his injuries weren’t at all similar to theirs and that he was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts