Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason for this thread is for me and all of us wrestling fans to share our connection with the wrestling superstars.For example if you are a fan of some wrestler and especially a huge fan then you must have lot of things in common with that wrestler."Personality" or personality based on gimmick etc.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Re: Anyone who is a huge fan of austin,rock,taker,shawn,hhh & other wrestling supers

I am a HBK fan... And similarly I am one of the greatest of all time.... The Show Stopper, The Main Event.... etc.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Re: Anyone who is a huge fan of austin,rock,taker,shawn,hhh & other wrestling supers

Big Rock Mark. Just wish I had the quick wit and put-downs he has for people that stand in his way.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts

I too walk around talking only in third person and telling others that what they think is irrelevant
:lmao

do you also threaten to sodomize them with jelly donuts and lotion bottles ? :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

thank you guys for your comments.I am a fan of obviously the Undertaker,Austin,Rock,Shawn Micheals and HHH.Now as COO,HHH sucks.I hate Triple H now.HHH is being very arrogant,tyrant,evil and selfish.What the fuck is wrong with you HHH.Resign from coo.wwe writers have ruined the wwe ever sice HHH become COO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts