Wrestling Forum banner

Anyone watching WWE Backstage on FS1?

1221 Views 15 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  #BestForBusiness

See less
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
4,996 Posts
Show is pretty much meh with a few interesting bits.

· Registered
2,377 Posts
I’m enjoying it for what it is. Not quite ‘Talking Smack’ level yet but I think that will come with time. I like Booker but he does dominate too much, especially with how good a Rene/Christian plus guest dynamic would work. I think Fox will soon suss that out and phase him back or replace him. Paige, well she’s there and fine as a add on but it does feel like a biding her time until she gets another role or her deal runs down; although her digs at Rollins are good. More Christian, Rene excelling in this type of role and replace Booker and I think it’ll be very good. With Xavier injured, he’d make a good replacement for Booker actually.

· Registered
2,323 Posts
I've been watching it, I even saw the two preview episodes. As if I'm not getting enough mindless entertainment with all the other wrestling that's on TV all week now.

Nice to see Christian doing something, Renee does a good job in this format, and I like Booker T. Paige seems to be there mainly to show her cleavage lol.

· THE CORPOLUTIONSTRY
2,005 Posts
Apparently not.

According to ShowBuzzDaily.com, the official premiere edition of WWE Backstage on FS1 drew just 49,000 viewers. Unless this was an error, the show was way down from the 597,000 and 426,000 viewers for the "preview" editions. The show, which aired at 11:00 PM Eastern time, did not make the Cable Top 150 list from Nielsen.

Source: http://nodq.com/news/575087885.shtml
Yiiiiikes.

· Registered
2,042 Posts
Apparently not.

Yiiiiikes.
I actually forgot it was on. Maybe the show increases in viewers or they move it to another night, I always felt that shows like Backstage/Confidential/Excess are better suited for the weekends anyway. The last episode of Backstage got 400k and that was because of the SD lead in, and FOX isn't going to put SD on FS1 just to help a talk show.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.