Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Cole's acting tough and heel now, as opposed to when he was with JBL, where he was portrayed as a nerd. Who wants to see JBL come back and interact with this "new: Cole? I'd imagine it would be like 2 bulls butting heads until the real heel wins and the other as reduced to being the bitch.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
It would be interesting but JBL will expose Cole as the tool that he really is in every aspect if they go head to head and out perform him in every way by calling the match.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
That would be interesting they'd both be heels except 1 hates The Miz and the other loves him. I'd really want to see JBL put Cole in his place.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I remember being disappointed about JBL going into commentary, purely because he was one of my favourite wrestlers at the time. However the end result was nothing short of brilliant and looking back I'm glad it happened. Although, it is pretty likely that either Cole or JBL would revert to being a babyface commentator, it's very rare that 2 commentators are heels (in fact I can't ever remember 2 commentators that both acted heelish, the most obvious example being that when Cole turned heel, Lawler started acting much more like a babyface.)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Two heel announcers wouldnt really work IMO.

Besides it would be more of JBL bashing Cole and Cole woulndt really have anything to say back to him. COle couldnt do his character as well playing off someone like JBL

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
JBL could be the GM, hence why he's sending emails to Michael Cole.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
lol at the OP refering to Cole as a bull. JBL would make Cole his whiny little bitch again

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Would absolutely love to see JBL do commentary. He would show that horrible announcer's team what its like to call matches, but to think "Mitchell" Cole would be anything but JBL's bitch is laughable. If he started talking reckless, JBL would break his foot off in his ass.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love some of the comments...what I meant is that both would START as being heel...then JBL will wreak Cole and turn him back into a babyface. It's really the best way to do a face turn.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
The J.R. appearance on Raw was a good indicator. Cole was entertaining and highly offensive, and I say that knowing full well it was all a work, but it really took away from the match, which should have been great.
really? i didn't find Cole entertaining at all. he was just fucking annoying and i wanted to turn the sound off on my TV, but then i wouldn't be able to hear JR.

he took it way too far during that match, hearing him bitch and moan every five seconds was bad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts