Wrestling Forum banner

Anyone think this UK timeslot kills any steam it has?

1014 Views 14 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Lucifer The Dark
I've been looking less forward to Impact simply because we get the new show 2 days before the US get another show. So we're pretty much a work week late getting the show. Ever since the new year, I've been looking less and less forward to it simply because of how long I have to wait and downloading weekly really isn't...ideal to say the least.

Anyone else feel this way?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
^I've been doing the same pretty much since they moved to Mondays last year, I download the PPV's too. Two days weren't so bad to wait, but like 5 is a bit much, and the timing is out, the Post PPV show will always air before the PPV here, so akward for non-downloaders.

· Registered
3,860 Posts
I find the longer wait for Impacts irritating after being used to getting it on Saturdays.

Xplosion after Impact can be annoying because of the recaps of what you just saw earlier.

PPVs are fine on Wednesdays since they were on Bravo 2 at that day and the quality is much better.

· Banned
10,885 Posts
I completely agree Loopee - it's too long a wait be excited for it. Downloading is the way to go as I get to skip the commercials and the Knockouts segments, I can't ask for much more than that. Quality's not as good but I prefer it.

· Dear Internet,
1,856 Posts
^I've been doing the same pretty much since they moved to Mondays last year, I download the PPV's too. Two days weren't so bad to wait, but like 5 is a bit much, and the timing is out, the Post PPV show will always air before the PPV here, so akward for non-downloaders.
You do know the show airs on Thursday in the States? Also, the pre PPV iMPACT airs on Tuesday and the PPV on Wednesday so the timing isn't off.
Challenge repeats iMPACT on Saturday at 9pm, I wonder why they don't use that slot for the original airing?

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
You do know the show airs on Thursday in the States? Also, the pre PPV iMPACT airs on Tuesday and the PPV on Wednesday so the timing isn't off.
Challenge repeats iMPACT on Saturday at 9pm, I wonder why they don't use that slot for the original airing?
Yeah, Thats a bit obv isn't it? and regarding the timing i was going on information i heard from other english people i talk too about tna on another forum, I took their word for that. Seems i'm wrong there.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
A little bit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.