Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure i'll garner a few smart ass responses, but just hear me out. Anyone think the reason why he could have been depushed was due to a wellness violation? look at the clear size difference in these videos

He's cut as hell and much bigger in the first video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPqkOhMW7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taS3vleyc_c&feature=related

He seems less toned in that and slightly smaller

there's a more recent photo too, he seems smaller and lankier in it

Say what you will about camera angles but the difference in size and tone is pretty noticeable at least IMO. Don't they have something where Wellness violations aren't public any more and they keep them quieter? I remember hearing about that or cover it up for certain people also right after his depush is when his size seemed to decrease

· Registered
915 Posts
Wellness policy violations aren't announced any more? I didn't even know that.

If that's true, well, it's possible that Kofi might be punished for a wellness policy violation. Or it could just be a continuing from being on the road for however many days he is and not having access to the nutrition and fitness equipment that he had when he wasn't travelling so much. How big was he when he was in ECW?

· Registered
779 Posts
Kofi isn't important enough to cover up a wellness failure. If Mysterio can get suspended, then he can get suspended too. Or they would have stripped him of the IC title at the very least.

· ¡GOLDADO!
2,677 Posts
I doubt it. WWE announce the wellness violations, it's more likely that he isn't impressing the creative department and Vinny Mac as much as he was before. Kofi seemed to lose some steam soon after he showed his new "mean streak" against Dolph Ziggler late last year.

· Banned
411 Posts
I doubt it. WWE announce the wellness violations, it's more likely that he isn't impressing the creative department and Vinny Mac as much as he was before. Kofi seemed to lose some steam soon after he showed his new "mean streak" against Dolph Ziggler late last year.
God don't remind me week after week he'd do the same thing it didn't go anywhere wtf

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
He's never looked or wrestled like he abused steroids, so no. I just think he never got anywhere.

Maybe the company just wants him in the upper midcard or maybe there is a little racism going on?
It has long been said that black wrestlers don't draw and that there might be discrimination. I can't
help but think if his name was Kurt Kingston and he was white he'd be a number 1 contender.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
probably has more to do with poor t-shirt sales than steroids.
He actually has incredible t-shirt sales. Anyways, back in those days Kofi was wrestling a lot more and a lot longer. Now, his matches are much shorter. When you wrestle, you are working out and you'll get bigger. When your not doing it as much, you'll get smaller. An extreme example of this is Matt Hardy, although the other way around.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.