Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone think Morrison could return at one point as heel??
Im not a morrison fan but i would mark out if he came back with different clothes short hair angry and wanting revenge.

I kind of feel this could happen as WWE have made to much of a big effort to let everyone know that Morrison was leaving Zach ryders youtube, website, john larunitis.

·
0 Posts
Morrison has the potential to be like Shawn Michaels

Everyone states the guy cant talk,then give him someone who can to talk for him, if someone else is his mouthpiece and he takes lessons he should be able to go alone on the mic much like Ziggler who a couple of months ago wa hopeless on the mic but his improvement there has seen his in ring ability heightened even more

Morrison has the holloywood rock bad boy style but plays a face, makes no sense

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Anyone could come back.

With Morrison, I think it's best that he takes a year or two off, goes to TNA or some other wrestling organization, tries out a new character and then decides if he really wants to give WWE another try or not. Morrison didn't want to stay with WWE and I would be hesitant to re-sign any guy who wasn't interested at the end of his run. He'd have to somehow prove that he wanted to be there again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts