Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think his whole cockiness attitude towards Barrett and trying to give Cena words of advise hint towards this. I thought it might have happened at the end of this weeks Raw with him losing to Truth in the tag match, maybe something could kick off in or around Survivor Series? Possibly in a similar way to Darren Young or Cena fully joins Nexus and replaces Otunga as No2/Joint Nexus leader?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Otunga to be World Champ before Barrett.

just imagine the heat.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I don't see him getting kick out yet. I see him as the Starscream to Barrett's Megatron. Always stirring up shit and trying to act like the leader when Barrett is not around.
Transformers reference. Nice. Rep coming your way.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Pls don't. Normally People just bashed him when they talked about him but i heard Lalwer this RAW something along the lines of "Yeah this otunga has Talent" belIeve me i was like frozen.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
I don't see him getting kick out yet. I see him as the Starscream to Barrett's Megatron. Always stirring up shit and trying to act like the leader when Barrett is not around.
and posts like these, are why you rock.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
thank god it was only lawler who hasn't been relevant for nearly a decade.
Yeah but kids hear him every week, they believe what trash he talks and if he puts Otunga over some will really feel he has "Charisma".

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I'm hoping for Otunga to be kicked out of Nexus and sent back to FCW for a year or 5.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
haha, i thought i was the only one noticing the nex(kkks)us
I hope not becuase then he would start singles competiton which is not a good idea.
Ok, it's official. I'm willing to bet on this guy being loved by the iwc in <4 months. From this day. He didn't look horrid in this last tag match, boy has to KNOW he's bad in the ring. Can't let that lie.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts