Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oauSq0cno1M

(Around 4.00)

Was just watching 2003 WWE and got to that part, i've gotta say it did look like there was some form of bad blood between them. Either that or Tazz sold that water better than he's ever sold any wrestling move because he looked legit pissed.

Anyone know if there was any disputes between them?

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
That's just Taz actually being Taz and not the "goofy fat commentator" as Paul Heyman called him. That was shoot pissed off anger for whatever reason but I don't think he was pissed off at Sable from a personal standpoint. I think he just felt embarrassed or something and she touched something in his heart where he snapped.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
My best bet is that the water was unscripted and he was just pissed about that.

I mean, he was definitely legit pissed about something, but I doubt it was anything from the outside the ring.

·
Registered
340 Posts
he looks furious maybe he thought there was a chance he could of got a electric shock from the mic or something. He should of put sable in the tazzmission lol

·
Zombo
8,767 Posts
Yeah he was definitely pissed, you could tell he needed a few minutes to chill out after that...

Out of curiosity, anyone else just spend like half an hour watching a bunch of the "related" clips featuring Sable?

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
I don't know if there was any beef between the two, but if there wasn't Tazz needs an Oscar.

On a side note, Sable used to be hot, but when she came back in '03 she looked awful. Somebody give her a sandwich.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts