Wrestling Forum banner

anyone remember the promo when JoMo re-named himself

3145 Views 36 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  BornBad
people say his a terrible mic worker but i dont see anything wrong with this, he's over, he's getting his point across and he's saying what needs to be said

not everyone is gonna be a rock and cmpunk

but im content with this... i see nothing wrong with it

and unlike miz, jomo can actually pronounce multi-syllable words instead of fuckin up a hundred times on a word like unquestionably... smh, the awesome miz that everyone says is so great cant cut a promo without fuckin up a word...

link if vid doesnt work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwgBqfbdpeQ

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Banned
3,177 Posts
"Oh my god, Miz stumbled during one promo out of the hundreds he has done recently, he fucking sucks...John Morrison can pronounce his words in a way that makes think he is brain damaged from all his flippy floppy shit, he's the best mic worker today"

· Banned
6,835 Posts
He is certainly a natural heel, he oozed charisma before even opening his mouth during his heel run, his promos were very entertaining and his he was good at getting heat. John Morrison certainly isn't terrible on the mic because that feud with Punk in 2007 was a great feud and JoMo did nearly all of the mic work.

· Banned
2,581 Posts
why not have a "flashy" heel? not like wwe is full of them
Well Morrison's main strength are his physical abilities, he normally steals the show with some crazy moves in the ring. Not sure they really work as much for a heel because the crowd will love some of his moves in the ring. I think the more his in ring talents are exposed the more the fans will take to him as a face - Jeff Hardy like.

· Registered
1,226 Posts
Morrison's delivery can be a little dry with little intensity but he's got the look and people know what he's about in the ring. It's good enough and I'm sure he'll get better with time. What Morrison really needs is another signature move whether it's another kick like a non-finisher super-kick, X-Pac's standing heel kick, or Low Ki's rolling thunder or a slamming maneuver like a spine-buster, side effect, diving reverse DDT, etc.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.