Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought that was a pretty good tag team, just came across them in 2002 WWE, liked the way they were booked as 2 monsters in a tag team, we need that currently to be honest, although I suppose theres no division for them to go against. On a side note, when they did this : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ti7u_3-minute-warning-attack-moolahmae-y_sport
I didn't know if I should say ouch or mark out.

You guys remember them?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I liked 'em, even though they had a reputation for being a bit stiff in their greenness. The kick to that chicks stomach during one of Bisch's HLA segments was probably their crowning achievement. Apparently that girl got proper messed up.

They had a good look and presence though, and that is sorely missed.

Too bad Jamal (Umaga) had to pass away. :(

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yeah of course, the 3 minute warning.......
They were quite destructive until Austin returned and destroyed them if I remember correctly

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I remember Rosey I believe as SHIT

Super
Hero
In
Training
when he was with the Hurricane.
And then I remember them both attack Steph McMahon during the Billy and Chuck wedding.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
I actually loved that gimmick. Bischoff says the whole three minutes line and then they come out and beat some ass. It could've went farther then it did. And Rosey definitely could have went farther. I am glad Jamal made it though.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Yeah 3 Minute Warning were cool to me, until they added Rico to them. Rico didn't fit with them whatsoever. I have their theme on my IPod it's rather catchy. But yeah anyways I preferred Jamal over Rosey, and glad he came back as Umaga, he was very agile for his size.

R.I.P Eddie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts