Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when Dixie was signing the contract to fire Abyss, Bischoff said it comes into effect at 12:01. I was wondering why it comes into effect at 12:01 instead of 12:00. Are they trying to imply that Dixie will lose all her power in TNA by 12:01 to render her decision void or am I reading to much into that small detail?

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Makes sense, and a lot of people have guessed the same.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
LOL at this discussion :lmao

·
The Middle Rope
2,451 Posts
the 12:01 remark clearly means that at the start of the new day 11/10/2010 Dixie carter will lose control of the company. It definitely spells that Bischoff & co are the new owners of the company.

It also points to a reference to the film "12:01"

Basically Bischoff announces he and Dixie are now an item, only to see his newly found love savagely murdered later in the night by the psychotic Abyss. Bischoff then runs TNA into the depths of the unthinkable, the 1.4 ratings. He does this in honour of Dixie.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Personally I thought it was a subtle reference to the Illuminati. 12:01 symbolism dates back to ancient Egypt. When Bischoff said it "comes into effect" he was referring to the Hopi prophecies of the Sun, Abyss is really a shape shifting reptilian from outer space.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Yes I can see the link between the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, The Bilderderger, Abyss and ancient hopi prophecy now.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Over-thinking or what. (from the op the replies are hilarious) Its just Bischoff dramatizing that he's going to fire Abyss at the 1st possible minute on monday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts